Home

Minigames For Madden

This is a discussion on Minigames For Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #17
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Minigames For Madden

so you buy madden and complain about not having good minigames? real talk madden is for the game of football not minigames, you can buy mario party 15 for that.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:02 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I want mini-games that help you learn and play the game better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bang911
The past-gen mini games were very helpful at getting better at the game. Would like to see them make a reapearance.
+1

I enjoyed mini camp games and they helped me get better. It was the best of both worlds.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

one thinng i really miss is the defensive lineman minigame. it was pretty cool beating o-linemen one on one. i don't understand how the d-lineman drill they replaced it with is supposed to help you get better at rushing the passer or be a better d-lineman.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 7

It'd be cool if they had a 2-Minute drill mini game.

You could use your own team and custom playbooks if you wanted to, then you could take your best scores online. Would be great practice for an actual game, and would be fun (IMO anyway) to see how you stack up with the community as a whole
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCROWDWARx
so you buy madden and complain about not having good minigames? real talk madden is for the game of football not minigames, you can buy mario party 15 for that.
I never was complaining i was just suggesting an idea thats all. I also never said they didnt have good mini games i just said they could have more or better ones.

GO FALCONS!

NBA:Lakers

NFL: Falcons

NCAA: Ohio State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBird
I never was complaining i was just suggesting an idea thats all. I also never said they didnt have good mini games i just said they could have more or better ones.
That guy goes around bashing other people, don't worry about what he has to say. I've seen other posts where he just tries to put other peoples ideas down. The training/mini games on last gen where both an enhancement to the game and a way to improve your gaming skills.

Yelling at people about training mini games and telling them to go play Mario party is ignorant, rude, and immature.

Having features that enhance a game is a good thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »