Home

Official "Where is it?", "Who has it?", "Where did you get it?" thread

This is a discussion on Official "Where is it?", "Who has it?", "Where did you get it?" thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #409
Rookie

b10wick's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official "Where is it?", "Who has it?", "Where did you get it?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Way
That's them saying we won't sell until the 14th..
Never know though. Over the years, I've had employees feed me the bull**** over the phone, but if you go into the store they'll be real with you and let you know one way or another. I guess it's just their way of covering their asses. They have no way of knowing who's calling...
Yeah true, I just called a shop in Atlantic City who said they'd have it maybe on Monday, definitely Tuesday and would sell it early. Just to give them a call back early next week.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #410
Rookie

OVR: 6

Send me a PM if anyone knows a spot in the Charlotte, NC area.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:55 PM   #411
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

My 2 spots are a no go until tomorrow morning. Damn.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 02:55 PM   #412
Banned

OVR: 49

PM me if interested in getting the game early at a store in Akron,OH
Old 08-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #413
Rookie

wickedbadman's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre74
Epic fail for the chicago area. Alright so i been callin 7/11's all morning and i call one north of chicago and i have a hit. THe guy says the have madden 10 in. I asked him are you sure its madden 10, he said yes. I said not madden 09 madden 10. I asked him are there 2 people on the front of the cover and he said yes. I told him i was on my way(its about a hour from where i live). Im on the road to the store and there is traffic so it takes me even longer to reach there. I finally make it to the store and there is a line. I make it to the front of the line and ask the guy for the game. It was the same guy i talked to on the phone. This next event im about to describe jus pisses me off so much especially when i hear people talk about the language barrier between some of the people that work at 7/11. But anyway, the sob goes to the back and comes back out with........................... a display case trying to give it to me! i look at him and ask what is this, its a display case( he obviously didnt know it was only for display). He then proceeds to shake the case as if there were a game in it. And go to ask a manager about the game but by this time i already know it was mission failed!! I stormed out of the store.
Damn lol.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #414
Rookie

OVR: 2

PM me if you know of any places in Midwest City/Oklahoma City area please.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #415
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
PM me if interested in getting the game early at a store in Akron,OH
I PMed you bro I live In Akron
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #416
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre74
Epic fail for the chicago area. Alright so i been callin 7/11's all morning and i call one north of chicago and i have a hit. THe guy says the have madden 10 in. I asked him are you sure its madden 10, he said yes. I said not madden 09 madden 10. I asked him are there 2 people on the front of the cover and he said yes. I told him i was on my way(its about a hour from where i live). Im on the road to the store and there is traffic so it takes me even longer to reach there. I finally make it to the store and there is a line. I make it to the front of the line and ask the guy for the game. It was the same guy i talked to on the phone. This next event im about to describe jus pisses me off so much especially when i hear people talk about the language barrier between some of the people that work at 7/11. But anyway, the sob goes to the back and comes back out with........................... a display case trying to give it to me! i look at him and ask what is this, its a display case( he obviously didnt know it was only for display). He then proceeds to shake the case as if there were a game in it. And go to ask a manager about the game but by this time i already know it was mission failed!! I stormed out of the store.
LOL. That blows. I'm sorry, I couldn't help but to laugh so hard after reading that. LOL at display case.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »