Home

Madden 10 Blocking - Worst in next gen history?

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Blocking - Worst in next gen history? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 36
Madden 10 Blocking - Worst in next gen history?

I believe so. It's seriously that bad. Almost every replay you can see a guy lined up head to head and he decides to go and block the lb who isnt even in the play. Or you can see the ball snapped and the guy just turn his back to the defense and just get lost. Its not a rare occurance by any stretch of the imagination. it happens ALL THE TIME.

I have a bunch of youtube videos , and one of them got a video response , and the description read " This Madden has the best blocking of the series. It is perfect. i wouldnt change a thing." and on the replay you can see the fb only makes the block because the OT wonders off and gets lost. Does EA have these people that brainwashed?

http://www.operationsports.com/True%...%20Titan/blog/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 10 Blocking - Worst in next gen history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
I believe so. It's seriously that bad. Almost every replay you can see a guy lined up head to head and he decides to go and block the lb who isnt even in the play. Or you can see the ball snapped and the guy just turn his back to the defense and just get lost. Its not a rare occurance by any stretch of the imagination. it happens ALL THE TIME.

I have a bunch of youtube videos , and one of them got a video response , and the description read " This Madden has the best blocking of the series. It is perfect. i wouldnt change a thing." and on the replay you can see the fb only makes the block because the OT wonders off and gets lost. Does EA have these people that brainwashed?

http://www.operationsports.com/True%...%20Titan/blog/

Bite your tongue.

MADDEN 10 IS TEH MOST PERFECTEST GAME EVARS!!!!!

Seriously, be careful. Youre about to get trashed by people who dont like to hear the truth.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great post and those videos are evidence of the frustration involved in playing this game. I can deal with bad commentary and shoddy presentation but if the gameplay is broken than the game is broken.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

make a better game yourself and stop complaining. All you people do is complain about every little thing. There will NEVER be a perfect football game, but this is as close as you're going to see.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10

I dont see a problem with the blocking after 15 game on All-pro with a few slider tweaks I have over 1700 yards rushing with AP and I have been sack the 7th fewest times, Ya they miss blocks dont block the right guy, but to start a thread about because you suck at the game just takes up space for the good threads
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
make a better game yourself and stop complaining. All you people do is complain about every little thing. There will NEVER be a perfect football game, but this is as close as you're going to see.
offensive lineman , and other blockers getting lost isnt a big deal?
Old 08-18-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 12

I agree with the OP. I can't count the number of times my FB or a pulling guard runs right by an obvious block. Believe it or not, NCAA has much better open field blocking.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Blocking definitiely needs improvement. I can still get my yards, but the AI looks lost. I hope this is something EA can address with a patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »