Home

Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

This is a discussion on Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 06:10 AM   #9
Pro

pf8363's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

please lock and bury this it will completely ruin my online franchise

- started 11/15/08
Old 08-23-2009, 06:17 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

Well somebody had to be the bad guy...I don't know if I should scold you or praise you...
Old 08-23-2009, 06:29 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form) Spo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
Alright so here it is. I only have the first 29 draft classes so far, but I will update the file when I get the rest.

I separated it by tabs. The one most of you will be interested in is the 4th tab for Drafted Players. I did it by position, and went through with the sort function on ALL teams to get ever player drafted. I sorted it by potential because it becomes visible if the player was drafted by any team you control (I controlled all of them), and before you say what if the player wasn't drafted!?! but had an A potential. For some weird reason it puts them in order with ?? for his potential but puts them right there with the other A's anyway, if it was on the cusp of A's and B's I signed them to make sure. The other thing, because I sorted by potential, sometimes players with lower overall ratings were higher than ones with higher overalls. You'll just have to figure out which guys you want to shoot for, but hopefully this will make scouting the players and knowing what kind of quality is coming up and which positions will be available for the drafts each year.

Lastly, my suggestion would just be to look for the top supposed player in the draft when it first lets you scout, or the top couple, and look for the name in whatever position he is.. if u see it, it will tell you which draft class he is apart of, then just scroll down and check anyone else out with that same # for his draft path.

*Oh and if you decide to change or add stuff to this and repost it, thats fine but please link this original thread or give me some credit in it cause this took alot of work. Thanks.
Good work.

Downloaded my copy, so if this gets locked or buried - Thanks.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

You guys are going to be in salary cap hell with all those A players.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 14

Does "draft group" mean the year we will see these draft picks? Good work.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #14
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Hey I don't have excel, any other way to see them?
Old 08-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Google Docs or Open Office.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 12:32 PM   #16
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks for all the hard work!

I may have to consult it from time to time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »