Home

Online Franchise Pre Game Freezing Problem

This is a discussion on Online Franchise Pre Game Freezing Problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2009, 08:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Online Franchise Pre Game Freezing Problem

Ok fellas, this is happening in my online league with a few different owners now. Here is a post on my forum about it:

"Me and Detroit have tried playing our Week 3 game 7-8 times now. We tried playing last night and today and it freezes at the same spot every time. It's at the "players to watch" screen and when it gets to the 2nd set of players, it stops loading and freezes. It's an issue with the game, and not our connections. I found another complaint online that is almost exactly the same:

"Having freezing issues during the "players to watch" screen before a game starts and is in the loading phase.

Very frustrating. Happens everytime durying online dynasty when the 2nd set of players to watch pops up. Rediculous that madden adds all these new features without even perfecting the old stuff. It's becoming typical EA."

Anyone got any ideas, this happening to anyone else? I'm guessing we aren't gonna be able to play until EA comes out with the first patch. I haven't found when that is either though. It's a joke that EA has so many bugs every year with this game. They make all this money off it and then can't hire enough people to make sure the job is done right."

Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Online Franchise Pre Game Freezing Problem

Bump, can iI get some sort of comment on this from EA? its happening to more than just 2 people. They can play just fine off the franchise. EA Whats up man?
Old 09-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

BUMP

This same EXACT thing is happening to me. I am trying to play the CPU in an online franchise game and when it gets to the Players to Watch screen, it just freezes

PS3...

I've tried at least 10 times, and it's ridiculous

Can anyone help please?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Nobody else is having this problem?? Help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »