Home

Greatest game I've ever played...

This is a discussion on Greatest game I've ever played... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Greatest game I've ever played...

So I played as the Ravens, he picked the Colts. The game starts out with a couple 3 and outs for each team as we were feeling each other out.

Early in the second quarter I get my first-first down of the game, and drive all the way down the field ending with a 13-yard pass to Mason for a TD. He gets the ball next and ends up on my 1 when I stop him 3 straight times to set up a 4th and 1. He calls a QB sneak but Manning fumbles the ball and Gooden recovers at the 2. I go on a clock killing drive(I get the ball back in the 2nd half) and kick a 30-yard FG to go up 10-0.

In the second half, I drive down field again but throw a pick in the endzone when Mason was bumped away from the play when it should have been P/I. He gets the ball and drives back down the field and throws a unbelieveable dart to Garcon for a TD, 10-7. We go back to the 3-and outs for the rest of the 3rd and much of the 4th until I pin him at the 1 with a punt. I almost sack Manning in the endzone but he gets the ball off and Im called for roughing the passer. Next play he hits Addai on a screen for 48 yards. 2 Plays later hit Manning again for another R-T-P penalty which puts me at my 4. I stop him again on 4th-and-1(Lewis shot the game like he did vs SD).

With 2:12 remaining simply hand the ball to McLain but he gets stripped by Freeney and he recovers at the 3. Next play Addai runs in 14-10 with 2:00 remaining. I march downfield and Flacco hits Mark Clayton for a 36-yard TD pass to put me up 17-14 with 53 seconds left.

He manages to drive down again, and with 13 seconds left he finds Reggie Wayne wide ****ing open for a TD. 21-17 him.

With no T.O and 80 yards to drive, I throw a 21 yard pass and a 8 yarder to put myself at the 49 with 2 seconds left. I call Hail Mary and throw a prayer up and it comes down near the endzone, he picks it off at the 1. Game over, but hes called for Pass interference! So with 1 play left to decide the game I call QB sneak and Im stuffed just short and he preserves the win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Greatest game I've ever played...

Wow, that is a good game. Should have called a field goal on the last play
Old 10-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsoxguy12
Wow, that is a good game. Should have called a field goal on the last play
I was down 21-17
Old 10-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6194life
So I played as the Ravens, he picked the Colts. The game starts out with a couple 3 and outs for each team as we were feeling each other out.

ewwww........ I don't think I want to read the rest of that story.....

*Actual time may vary.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelysk
ewwww........ I don't think I want to read the rest of that story.....
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6

Lol you sure this was a online game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »