Home

Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 3
Really Dallas Clark isnt atleast #2 tight end??? And because Bob Sanders has been hurt he's not even in the 90"s??? I know im a bit bias but come on, does no one else agree???
Old 06-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #90
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
Woodson >>>>>> All.... But anyways I rest my case as to why the Packers are underrated every year in spite of having a pretty high overall. Seriously, only 4 players listed amung the best at their respective position, is a joke. Nick Collins, only a 93? He is easily a top 2 or 3 FS in the NFL, he needs to be a 96 at least.I supose they didn't increase his speed to 95 where it should be, from the laughable 89 it was last year. These ratings are a joke.
Nick collins is not 95 worthy in speed the man is fast but not elite fast. All the ratings are too high I say maybe 3-4 90's at each position.
What makes nick Collins fast is his acceleration dude has a instant switch he needs to be somewhere he is there quick, But not elite quick. I say 92 tops and thats pushing it, im thinkin 90 SPD, 91 AGI 97 ACC

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 06-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #91
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

I will have fun editing the rosters to be based by last two years performances in the NFL. I think it will be fun, and the ratings will be drastically lower were talking QB's with the starting job at 71 OVR & HB's with starting jobs at 79 OVR ..etc

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 13

Errr. Ray Lewis with 82 speed at his age?!

Ray has many talents but speed is certainly not one of them anymore. I mean according to this, he's faster than some elite TE's.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 22
Nick Collins ran a faster 40 then Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin, CJ Spiller, and Jahvid Best, and ran a 40 on par with that of Chris Johnson. Now don't you tell me he does not have elite speed. He ran a 4.31 40, whereas Harvin ran a 4.42 40, more then a tenth of a second slower yet he gets 97 speed, and Collins gets 89? Also, don't tell me it's just a 40 time either. I've seen Collins run Harvin down from behind, and Harvin had a 10 yard head start on him. So Collins is clearly faster then Percy Harvin yet only gets 89 speed. Well that's popularty for you. Donny sees a big name so he decides to overrate them just to make their fans happy, while underrating someone, because he has no knowledge of football. What a joke
Old 06-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #94
Rookie

Megatron2k7's Arena

OVR: 12
The Nick Collins argument has been long going...... and with a ton of 40 times, videos, real game play footage, etc... etc........... to prove he deserves a 93 + speed rating. Collins runs low 4.3's in the 40 and has an unofficial pro day best time of 4.28 sec.

Collins caught Percy Harvin from behind on numerous occasions last year.... I guess Donny must have just thought Percy was having another migrane headache those days........ lol.....

Now Atlanta Falcon Back up FS Giordano was on the Packers roster last year.... and he still has his 91 speed rating..... and at no time during anything I witnessed during last season, was he even close to Collins in the speed department.

One last thought...... I will never say that Patrick Willis isn't a complete beast and the best or one of the best at his position in the league........ but 90 speed for a ILB......???.......... Really........?/?.............. That makes him faster than Nick Collins then....... Wow........ LMAO 1

Ridiculous.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #95
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
Nick Collins ran a faster 40 then Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin, CJ Spiller, and Jahvid Best, and ran a 40 on par with that of Chris Johnson. Now don't you tell me he does not have elite speed. He ran a 4.31 40, whereas Harvin ran a 4.42 40, more then a tenth of a second slower yet he gets 97 speed, and Collins gets 89? Also, don't tell me it's just a 40 time either. I've seen Collins run Harvin down from behind, and Harvin had a 10 yard head start on him. So Collins is clearly faster then Percy Harvin yet only gets 89 speed. Well that's popularty for you. Donny sees a big name so he decides to overrate them just to make their fans happy, while underrating someone, because he has no knowledge of football. What a joke
I've seen Collins run Harvin down from behind, and Harvin had a 10 yard head start on him!

Yeah, I think you mean on the kick return, what you failed to say was that Harvin had already run 60 yards and juked, stumbled and over- rotated forwards all causing him to slow down when Collins started catching him.

Oh and by the way, Collins didn't even catch him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #96
Banned

OVR: 22
It wasn't on special teams. I don't even think Collins plays on special teams, and if he does it's rare. Also, it was a straight line no stumbling or anything, and Collins made the tackle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »