Home

I got to play test madden today my impssions HERE

This is a discussion on I got to play test madden today my impssions HERE within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I got to play test madden today my impssions HERE

the kicking cam is purely for presentation...the old cam is 1 button press away
Old 06-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
@"sky454": Why shouldnt it be? It is in the realy NFL aswell.

Sorry bro, but please keep from saying stuff like this, I dont want to derail this thread or get banned. I play football (have played HS, college, arena) from time to time to this day and it happens about as much as you would see someone throwing hundreds from the sky. In other words, its not portrayed in the game like it is in real life. The "nano blitz" is a game changer and momentum killer and its a very cheap and lowlife type of tactic.

I hope to everything possible in life or wherever that this is erradicated from the game of madden. Only the unskilled players out there use this as a crutch or "handicap" for there lack of defensive knowledge.

I will say this one time on here...

If any of you feel that the 'nano blitz' is realistic, then plese feel free to show me actual NFL footage of a team using and doing it as much as you see one person doing it in an online game of madden!

Its not something that can be called up or done at will, and if it is in the game, then it should be treated as such and not nothing involving screwing with the AI by moving players in the same spot down after down as if we dont know its coming.

Sorry to derail there a bit but I am soo tired of this nano blitz crap.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 2

There was another os member that started a thread about testing an earlier build of madden 12 and I asked if the nano was eliminated. He said it's less effective. I took that as, Yes it's still in the game but the cheeseball nano blitz is "less effective." I asked ChaseB here at os also if the nano has been eliminated. Here's the thread

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...related-2.html

On behalf of all sim gamers if the nano has been eliminated I'll seriously consider buying the game. If it's still in the game then forget it. I won't buy it just like I didn't buy madden 11.

So if you want to know if the nano is gone then you can also check the link above. Hopefully the nano will not be in the game.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky454
There was another os member that started a thread about testing an earlier build of madden 12 and I asked if the nano was eliminated. He said it's less effective. I took that as, Yes it's still in the game but the cheeseball nano blitz is "less effective." I asked ChaseB here at os also if the nano has been eliminated. Here's the thread

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...related-2.html

On behalf of all sim gamers if the nano has been eliminated I'll seriously consider buying the game. If it's still in the game then forget it. I won't buy it just like I didn't buy madden 11.

So if you want to know if the nano is gone then you can also check the link above. Hopefully the nano will not be in the game.
To piggy back off this post, to my understanding, some of the guys who went to community day were the guys who plays to find glitches and sells them in the form of "E Books" and also have a site dedicated to there style of play. From those reports from the CD guys, is that these fellas contributed alot to the developers in eliminating these tactics in which they have relied upon for years.

I am very skeptical of this but I am hoping its true and these guys have grown up and out of that for of play as they have realized that there way of making money has been diminishing as they kill there competition and those of us who would have been a part of that community and have been scared off due to their style of play.

But I truly am praying that this has been resolved completely and we all can enjoy madden with even less BS to go thru online from those who decide to try and take the shortcut route into winning and playing there games.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
@"sky454": Why shouldnt it be? It is in the realy NFL aswell.
Yes it's realistic to lineup close to the LOS and try to shoot a gap, but in Madden the AI's blocking logic isn't very good. So, it works a lot more efficiently in-game than it does in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

why do people keep sayin that "draft day trades for picks" is in the game like its something new???

its not new. teams have traded picks on draft day the past 2 maddens.

now teams trading players AND picks would be new

and once again,,,trade block must not work this year. havent heard anything about that.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowndsy
Is draft anything like H/C do you get a list of over rated players and some to watch from your scout?
yes you will,but hc09 draft presentation, but depth is there.

Last edited by scoobydoo82; 06-11-2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: mis spelling
Old 06-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #24
Rookie

i did not get to spend enough time to see weather or not cpu made trades in a season i only simmed the first season,but while simming it says cpu improving team..... so maybe yes
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »