Home

Your Underrated Player

This is a discussion on Your Underrated Player within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #81
Pro

yankees028's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Your Underrated Player

if you are a run first team and short passes Pryor fits in very well. I just replaced struggling McNabb and he is doing very will managing right now n just making those short throws

Former COD Pro / Streamer: xSiQx / CSn1pe
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 10:11 PM   #82
Rookie

xElway7x's Arena

Tim Tebow is my underrated player. Sure his accuracy sucks, but used right and he's a beast.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #83
Pro

yankees028's Arena

I really wanted him as my starting QB for my expansion. But I held back and allowed him to be the QB for the Broncos and moved Orton to the Dolphins for a 3rd and future 3rd

Old 10-21-2011, 04:40 AM   #84
Rookie

Never really enjoyed playing with Tebow. Just couldn't cut it for me. I like throwing the deep ball, and Tebow just didn't seem up to snuff on that. A QB that did decently well for me was the Chargers backup, Billy Volek. He has average accuracy, but great deep accuracy for a backup. Veteran Sage Rosenfels is a solid all around quarterback.

Receiver Louis Murphy of the Oakland Raiders is a good sub-80 choice and same with Chaz Schilens.

Offensive Linemen are hard to come by, try giving Marshal Newhouse of either the Jets or the Packers (can't remember) a shot. He has filled in for Michael Oher at RT for me and is doing very well, although I don't run it to his side too much.

+1 for John Clay too. Peyton Hillis went down, and John Clay is a great poor man's version.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #85
Banned

Kealoha Pilares-Panthers (R) WR-I believe he's a 68 ovr, but he has good speed, and great hands for a rookie 5th rounder @ 84 catch and 83 CIT. He currently mans my 4th slot on the depth chart and though he doesn't get in often he's made a few clutch plays already.

At 5'9, 200 lbs, and being a former runningback @ Hawaii, his physicality after the catch is also an added benefit as he's good to usually break the first tackle of a DB. With "B" potential he'll progress nicely, the only real drawback is his 49 carry rating which I can't see why it's THAT low, especially given his HB experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees028
who ever said Jordan Cameron you are clutch ma dude!!! lol 61 rookie TE for the browns guy is amazing!

Also if anyone is looking for a fast wr that catches everything Jerrel Jernigan picking him up in the F/A due to injuries. 80 catch with really good speed and 93 elusiveness
You're welcome. His awareness is the only thing holding him back but he's made some big catch-and-runs for me.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #87
Rookie

John Clay is OK but his speed leaves something to be desired. He is great for picking up those tough short 3rd downs and in goal to go situations.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #88
Pro

yankees028's Arena

once again thank you! Just came off my 7-9 season. Cameron lead the team with 987 yards and 8 td's such a soild player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »