Home

Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back!

This is a discussion on Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #17
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi XIII
That's completely incorrect. If they had them on older consoles with less space how would they suddenly not have space for it? The last I remember is a dev on here on in some interview saying it was a coding issue.
Its not about storage space, it's about memory being taken up. Having 30 more helmet textures that need to be loaded in a game will have an effect on performance.

Yes it worked on the older consoles but they also didn't have the high resolution player models and textures to load up.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 03-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #18
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Team spafic helmets in pro bowl and real life position coaches need brought back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patscanes
Who actually plays the Pro-Bowl? I've never met or talked to anyone who has. It just gets simmed through. So the helmets is such a minor thing. Way more important things that could be improved. Position coaches I do agree with though. HC had that and I enjoyed it.
I actually don't play the Pro Bowl anymore because of them removing the "team-specific" stuff.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #19
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

There should be an "un-original madden demands" thread where we list all the topics that get brought up every other week and sticky it, so in two more weeks we can hopefully avoid the next "team specific pro bowl helmets or bust" thread.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #20
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
There should be an "un-original madden demands" thread where we list all the topics that get brought up every other week and sticky it, so in two more weeks we can hopefully avoid the next "team specific pro bowl helmets or bust" thread.
You can say that about pretty much every thread.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #21
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
You can say that about pretty much every thread.
The definition of insanity. Haha, I guess all of us here are a little obsessed and maybe a little nuts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 25
I personally have never played the pro bowl in madden. Hell, I boycott the pro bowl due to its sheer worthlessness. They should just scrap the game itself and just have pro bowlers in name only.

So I really don't care what they do with it. For me it's a non issue.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?odetkm
Old 04-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #23
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8

I agree with the last statement. I do not buy this storage space issue. They worked very well with no frame rate issues on the previous consoles. I think it is something that has just been passed over. You wonder why no one plays the pro bowl because it lost its authenticity. This has been issue with me dearly. I tired of hearing about lack of space, high definition and all the other excuses. When you have racing games with user created material on cars being used in online races with 10 to 12 other cars and we cannot get simple unique helmets on a football field. Nonsense
Star Wars Outlaws

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »