Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #33
Rookie

ingey1968's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

never really understood why people bothered to post in a thread in which they didnt like the topic or wasnt going to use what was in it. Its sort of like the guys who complain about how crappy a game is and how they are never going to buy it again yet every year purchase it again and bitch and moan. Perplexing. If you think its cheating, thats your opinion and you are welcomed to feel that way however each person who plays chooses how he wants to play and while you may think its cheating, they may not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95
So you're one of those players that needs "help" to win. Understood.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just a note about the #27 Mask/Layden draft. My CCM had Alvaro McClain RE as the first storyline player, he is reported as the obvious number 1 pick in the twitter feed right before the draft (he ended up being a stud in mine 87 ovr).
Old 09-27-2012, 03:19 AM   #35
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYM72382
^^^ Slow dev

Really? can you not read? He said in the very beginning that story line players have different out comes based on the Arc f there storyline. right now they may only have one or two but will adjust as more knowledge is gained. he also says for storyline players you should SCOUT them yourself! If you use the guid for all other player you should have enough points to fully scout story line players

Honestly I am sorry from being mean but what is so difficult to understand? Read before you criticis

You're not going to win an argument against someone named "Touretteskid" come on man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #36
Rookie

Are you gonna post the overall rank of the players in the draft?
Old 09-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Saban
Are you gonna post the overall rank of the players in the draft?
It's clear that you're gonna cheat, just look at his name..
Philadelphia Flyers
Penn State Nittany Lions
Villanova Wildcats
Old 09-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
First off, please keep it civil. I'm glad that people got the slow development joke, but I didn't mean for it to be used as an attack.

As for how we went into creating this guide, we thought much like many people did that the draft classes were going to be completely randomized making it hard to do a draft based on "Potential" like previous draft guides. So when rdm and I started playing the game and saving each draft we kept track of different things to see if anything became the same. After doing several offline and online CCM's we noticed that the draft classes were going in the same exact order, like a giant clock with 30 numbers on it, the starting point just changed when you first started your CCM. It doesn't change during the week between preseason week 4 and the 1st week of the regular season like several previous madden franchises had. The storyline plays also HAD to go in the order they were because sometimes a player would have a story about being the brother or cousin of a star NFL player, who had come out just the previous draft. That wouldn't work if the order was randomized. We figured out that really only the storyline players changed, yet so far haven't seen development change from just the two of us (even with differing story lines), but that doesn't mean for sure that it doesn't.

The current plan is to continue to add the rest of the draft classes into the guide, (we have them all saved, but just have to enter data which should happen shortly) and then to list possible storyline arcs for each player so that you know what CAN happen, and what it typically affects, and IF it affects development. For this info we need people to post information on it though because we are only two people and will only have access to a limited amount of the possible story lines. I figure that each of the players with multiple arcs probably have 3 stories. Injury or Lowering (does bad at something), Overachiever or Increasing (does well at something), and career change (position, stay in school, come out early, switch sports, etc.). Hopefully we will be able to track all of these for the players it affects.

Thanks again for all the support guys.

Just as a heads up, I scouted Benjamin Mims early on in the season and he had STAR development. (I then reset my game to regain the 5k SP) and went on to draft him in the first round, only to see that he had SLOW develop..... his storyline had him have terrible character issues and the likes.... It is Possible (although I don't really see how...) that I scouted the wrong WR and thought it was mims...
Old 09-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #39
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6

What does T10 mean in the projection column?
Old 09-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseboyj
What does T10 mean in the projection column?

It means they are projected to be drafted in the Top 10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »