Home

Question about draft classes

This is a discussion on Question about draft classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 01:06 AM   #1
Rookie

scoota500's Arena

OVR: 5
Question about draft classes

This question might already be answered but if you do an online franchise on madden 25, can you import draft classes from NCAA ? I apologize if this has been answered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Question about draft classes

yes your going to be able to on the ps3 /xflop 360 versions. however as of right now you will not be able to on the ps4/xflop 1 . they claim they are trying to make it work for ps4/xflop 1 as well, but i kinda dont think its gonna happen honestly. so guess ill be having to wait once again for draft classes that cant be cheated on for yet another year.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:42 AM   #3
Banned

BLBxLakers24's Arena

wait another year? so you are gonna get madden in november on ps4 an UNPROVEN console instead of getting it on a PROVEN gen madden console in august? makes sense.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:41 AM   #4
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Yes, you can import draft classes from NCAA 14 to Madden 25, just one of the many reasons I'm so excited for Madden 25.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #5
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBxLakers24
wait another year? so you are gonna get madden in november on ps4 an UNPROVEN console instead of getting it on a PROVEN gen madden console in august? makes sense.
yes i am , i know the old story about how when madden switched to ps3 first year it sucked. i know , i know, heard it all before. but if you recall also, they wasnt really trying that hard at the time to please the customers. over the past 2 maddens i have seen them improve alot. which makes me feel like this time around wont be the same thing. But you can doubt it all you like, its cool. for me personally. i really want our leagues games to be able to be viewed live at any time, as well as be recorded, so if any issues arise , there is always footage of it , if need be. so to me , and the majority of the 31 other members in my league, yes its worth it. i do not have a worry about it not being as good .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #6
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

My question is, can you import your Road to Glory player from NCAA 14 to Madden 25 , like you could in Madden 12.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #7
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
My question is, can you import your Road to Glory player from NCAA 14 to Madden 25 , like you could in Madden 12.
I don't think so, but I may be wrong.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #8
Pro

jseward92's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Not that I have seen. Simmed through 2 full careers and haven't had the option. The one I know I was big enough to be drafted. I was a 6'5 and 225 lbs quarterback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »