Home

Repeating Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Repeating Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2013, 08:17 AM   #17
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Repeating Draft Classes

Unfortunately, we will probably be stuck with these repeating classes for next gen, I highly doubt EA will let us import draft classes, smh
Old 08-31-2013, 08:48 AM   #18
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Well since seeing these bugs, what I'm going to do is when I come to my 2nd season, I will delete my first year draft classes and make sure I ONLY have the 2nd year draft classes saved. Hopefully it will give it no other choice other than to load what's there.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:56 AM   #19
Rookie

spikedmayo's Arena

OVR: 0

just a thought/question i wanted to add.

IIRC the way the draft classes worked last year, there was an actual order to them, Drafts 1-30, and the only random part was which class would you start with. for exaple if you randomly got draft #14 you would always get draft 15 no matter what for year 2.

with that said if its the same way this year sounds like someone put one of the drafts in twice in a row by mistake.
if that is the case then the suggestion of saving before the season starts and reloading the CFM wont work.

with that said this could all be wrong and i remember incorrectly
Old 08-31-2013, 09:38 AM   #20
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikedmayo

IIRC the way the draft classes worked last year, there was an actual order to them, Drafts 1-30, and the only random part was which class would you start with. for exaple if you randomly got draft #14 you would always get draft 15 no matter what for year 2.

with that said if its the same way this year sounds like someone put one of the drafts in twice in a row by mistake.
if that is the case then the suggestion of saving before the season starts and reloading the CFM wont work.

No, you're right; that's how it worked last year. I imagine it's the same this year as well. I've run across this bug too, and yes, it's a game-killer.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:56 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikedmayo

Yes. The only work around for this is waiting for a draft guide so you can start you cmf right after this draft class
So you'll have 28 seasons before it pops up.
Or knowing what draft class comes after it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 09:59 AM   #22
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

For the people it has affected, does it only happen after relocating a franchise in owner mode? That's how it happened to me, and that seems to be the common scenario. I'm trying to think about a temporary workaround until (hopefully) it gets patched. It hasn't happened to me yet in coach mode.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:45 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've tried to start ten different franchises. I always get the same three draft classes and in five of those attempts the draft classes repeat. I'm on the verge of calling EA and demanding my money back.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:51 AM   #24
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

My god, each year EA just invent new, small but painful ways to screw up.

I know bugs are a fact of life in software, but EA truly make an art of them with Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »