Home

Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #81
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen Exclusive PS4 Gameplay - IGNITE Technology & Next Definition V

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I think that has been the problem. On the field, madden hasn't been great at any one thing. At least something they can showcase. I can't think of one thing on the field that EA can show case, that Madden is the best at.
Well, they should come up with something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #82
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen Exclusive PS4 Gameplay - IGNITE Technology & Next Definition V

I know with these videos, everyone is complaining about the look of the game and some of the animations etc, however within these videos there is one thing that they've done which is pretty impressive; "clipping" and how none of these videos showed people going through each other.

That's pretty impressive actually. there were definitely moments in those play where on the current generation we would experience players clipping through each other. For all of the lack of flair with the visuals, that's one area which looks pretty good.

Overall, graphically the game lacks the flair and first impression of a next generation game,but it truly looks better than current Madden. Lighting definitely looks mighty impressive, now i want to see some night shots
Old 11-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

at the risk of a public lynching by the rabid anti-ea population (which seems like everyone these days), riddle me this...

Remember back before ea had announced/detailed the Infinity Engine? None of the gameplay vids released showed it being used (except maybe one the day of e3 before their press conference) but after that it was everywhere...

Is it possible, however unlikely (and I do realise this is ea we're talking about....), that because they haven't 'unveiled' Living Worlds with a blog/trailer etc they're showing an older build or just a build without it implemented?

If so, it's quite late in the game to be holding stuff back, and as a marketing strategy it is clearly not working....

Probably just the overly wishful thinking of someone who just woke up and isn't thinking clearly right?

It'll be interesting to see, when or even if they put up that Living Worlds blog, if anything changes in regards to the sideline in videos...
Old 11-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #84
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

Madden is looking worse and worse with every video. EA said that the IGNITE engine would blur the line between the real-world and the virtual. I don't even know how to respond to that... I'm lost for words...

These are some of the things I was hoping we'd see in next gen football.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #85
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

I think EA deserves an award for this game: Worst distribution of Assets.

Who decided that rendering every blade of grass, and every fan was more important than rendering the sidelines, you know, that thing you see on every play, and unlike the grass, is big enough to discern.

I suppose it is just me, but if, from a purely graphical point of view, I'd try to render things that one can actually see with some amount of detail from the gameplay camera starting from the center of the field of view, so that is the players, the field (note my point about being able to see detail), the endzone crowd to a certain point, and the sidelines. Once you get that to look nice, then you go for the fancy crap like EVERY BLADE OF GRASS or every fan.

It is hard to tell where the incompetency over at EA Tiburon is. I really want to lean on top down incompetency rather than just calling the devs incompetent. Is every product out of EA Tiburon a failure? NBA Live, Madden, and NCAA. The MMA title got moved to Canada when it became UFC it seems.

So, this development studio does not have one competent title to its pedigree. That is really sad. I'm not shocked the devs don't post here given just how negative this forum is.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #86
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

The guy making these videos is a Game Changer right? I'm asking because I thought GC weren't marketers for EA. If that is true why are all these videos perfectly edited marketing pieces?
Old 11-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #87
Banned

Steven78's Arena

Yes this guy is an EA Gamechanger aka EA Salesman.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #88
Banned

Steven78's Arena

1:13 look at #56 Arms vs. Face/neck skin tone. Wtf.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »