Home

mkharsh33 - Official Opening Day Rosters (Non-Live Users - 360 only)

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 - Official Opening Day Rosters (Non-Live Users - 360 only) within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: mkharsh33 - Official Opening Day Rosters (Non-Live Users - 360 only)

I've spoken to mk about reposting his file as a franchise with rosters set. Can someone tell me how to post a franchise save? I have an xport. That is of course, if people think it would be something they'd want.

Mk gave me the ok, so let me know if you can help me with how to export my franchise save.

Thanks, guys
Old 04-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Posted a NEW UPDATE - Monday, April 18th!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY MAJOR LEAGUE ROSTER is 100% ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made a number of fixes to this file ... LTrain's March 25th was the base. I have not added any minor leaguers to his work, but it has EVERY player on a major league roster, including a number of edits for pitch types (most players called up thus far are pitchers by far).

Be sure to fix Adcock for the Royals (last name - language filter).

Best file on 2K Share!!!! All batting orders and pitching staffs are developed using www.mlbdepthcharts.com

5 Star Rating is appreciated...a lot of time has gone into this effort.

Thanks! Mike
Old 04-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
MK, did you fix editable players that had the wrong skin color in LT's previous sets?

A couple that come to mind are Julio Teheran, Randall Delgado from the Braves organization.

Double checked on their skin color an they are correct. What color do you think they should be?
Old 04-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #20
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33

Could we get an offline version of this?
Old 04-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #21
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33

I have made a number of fixes to this file ... LTrain's March 25th was the base. I have not added any minor leaguers to his work, but it has EVERY player on a major league roster, including a number of edits for pitch types (most players called up thus far are pitchers by far).

Be sure to fix Adcock for the Royals (last name - language filter).

Best file on 2K Share!!!! All batting orders and pitching staffs are developed using www.mlbdepthcharts.com

5 Star Rating is appreciated...a lot of time has gone into this effort.

Thanks! Mike

MK - How many minor leaguers would you say are in your set? I've been waiting patiently for LTrains full Minors, but I think I might just start a franchise in the meantime. Thanks for all of your hard work, and I will def rate your file 5 stars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2011, 09:13 PM   #22
Rookie

Mike you are the man! I usually just read these forums but I registered tonight to tell you how much I appreciate the time and effort for your work.Thanks for doing this. I'm just like you, I like for my 25 man rosters to be up to date daily. I only play exhibitions also, no franchise, so I couldn't give 2 cents about the minors(although LTrains work is great). You make this game fun to play. Without your rosters this game would not be near about as fun. I'm very O.C. about my 25 man rosters but I;m not good at editing or creating players. Please keep doing this each week or two like the last couple of years. You get a 5 plus from me. You need to be the one updating the official 2k rosters.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:42 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

To answer the latest questions...

- yes, i will provide an offline .ROS version of this roster. i was invited to the pens-lightning playoff game tonight (my son and i with a family from our church) so i'm about dead tired. but i'll get that up on page 1 - post 1 and not it in this thread when it's up.

- the minor leaguers added are up to the work that L Train has done up to his March 25th file. If you would like his complete minor league roster file, you can grab it offline as he's posted a download link for it (it's not on 2k share). as stated before, i'm not a minor league guy...not my thing. i have no intention of adding any key prospects other than those provided by L Train.

- my thanks for the kind words. i intend to keep a running file and will provide updates twice a month. i've already made 8 more roster moves tonight since i put the one on 2k share today. that's the nature of baseball...a move seems to be made every second (LOL!).

In the next file i plan to review a number of added players to see if i can get their scouting reports more accurately reflected. i put a LOT of time into looking a number of them up today. i worked on this file for around 3 1/2 hours today (monday's my off day).

every batting lineup is 100% accurate as reflected by mlbdepthcharts.com. all pitching staffs are in the proper order (any team currently with a 4 man-rotation has the long-reliever in the 5th starter's spot). all jersey numbers are 100% correct (except for Purcey of the Athletics...still no word on his number because his move wasn't official yet).

i am also following the threads here and at the official 2k forums regarding news on player updates (ie. hot and cold streaks, and to some degree player accessories). i put some attention on the Pirates today, notably Tabata (speed and base stealing was increased to reflect his season to date).

i don't keep detailed notes...it slows the process down. but every team got reviewed for accuracy today, especially pitching repertoires and jersey numbers.

Thanks again for all the kind feedback! i honestly didn't intend to do mlb rosters this year, but i'm absolutely LOVING this game (exhibition mode - i play nearly every day's matchups for fun) and i'm also OCD regarding rosters (LOL!).
Old 04-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Now added on page 1 - post 1:

file download for non-xbox live users...

April 19th - includes all moves made to 3:00 PM (EST). Majors are 100% accurate! Enjoy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »