Home

MLB 2K13 Roster Updates

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 Roster Updates within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K13 Roster Updates

Hey there. I have an xbox 360 and I am trying to update my player portraits for mlb 2k13. I have downloaded horizon and modio and have the portrait.cdf and portrait.iff files but have no idea how to input them into the game. I have a flash drive formatted for xbox 360 and I have a current mlb roster file on there but I have no idea what to do next. I know this may not be completely relevant to this forum but if you could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #26
Rookie

ElSeniorLewLew's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcourcelles
Hey there. I have an xbox 360 and I am trying to update my player portraits for mlb 2k13. I have downloaded horizon and modio and have the portrait.cdf and portrait.iff files but have no idea how to input them into the game. I have a flash drive formatted for xbox 360 and I have a current mlb roster file on there but I have no idea what to do next. I know this may not be completely relevant to this forum but if you could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I dont think that with the xbox game that you can add portraits that arent already on the game.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElSeniorLewLew
Sorry I have been gone for the weekend.

And I know about the ported roster, but I dont want the errors that were in that file in this one so I will start work whenever I can.
Lew - Can you please post your "original" file on 2kshare? Or perhaps someone else can do it on your behalf if you don't have it.

I know it has errors, I want to see what it looks like and maybe do my own thing. Many thanks to you and MK.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:25 PM   #28
Rookie

ElSeniorLewLew's Arena

I did not actually do the file it was someone else from MK's Roster forum. I think it was TVman but I am not sure so you can check with him and see how he did it.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #29
Just started!

apparently you can do portraits on mlb 2k13 cause mvp mods have one and they did it but they dont say how to do it. Im confused on which files to replace and apparently its worked for a lot of people but no one shows how lol
Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #30
Rookie

ElSeniorLewLew's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcourcelles
apparently you can do portraits on mlb 2k13 cause mvp mods have one and they did it but they dont say how to do it. Im confused on which files to replace and apparently its worked for a lot of people but no one shows how lol
I am pretty sure that all of the files on MVP Mods are for PC though. But I will try to figure it out for you.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #31
Rookie

ElSeniorLewLew's Arena

Ok great news my game should be here no later than Thursday. I am sorry for the delay. I am also now out of school and will have more time for the file.

Things to keep in mind:
1. The first file upload will probably be up next week early.

2. AAA will be correct as far as the roster goes

3. After the file is going I will start to get AA player done as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #32
Rookie

ElSeniorLewLew's Arena

also forgot to say that this roster is for xbox

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »