Home

MLB 2K13 (360) - 2016 Rosters

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 (360) - 2016 Rosters within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-25-2016, 08:43 AM   #9
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 2K13 (360) - 2016 Rosters

First and foremost awesome job man cant state that enough and appreciate everything put into this. Now 2nd, im alil confused we were communicating on me working on this together with u and was awaiting the file and was going to start the thread. Now with this thread and seeing as u have others doing ratings and u releasing this already instead of sending me anything im assuming ur good without me? Just wanna be sure before i edit this for my own personal use and preferences then. No biggie either way

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 02-25-2016, 01:26 PM   #10
jmc
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
First and foremost awesome job man cant state that enough and appreciate everything put into this. Now 2nd, im alil confused we were communicating on me working on this together with u and was awaiting the file and was going to start the thread. Now with this thread and seeing as u have others doing ratings and u releasing this already instead of sending me anything im assuming ur good without me? Just wanna be sure before i edit this for my own personal use and preferences then. No biggie either way
omega412930 I sent you PM, I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Old 02-26-2016, 03:38 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for this roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 10:24 PM   #12
Rookie

I would uninstall Horizon and download it again. There is a link to a clean Horizon download in the other roster thread.
Old 02-27-2016, 09:03 AM   #13
Just started!

I'm looking to purchase MLB 2K13 for my 360. Before I do, I want to make sure I can update the rosters. I don't have a Windows machine. Any way I can update the game files on my Mac? I don't have Parallels so that's not an option.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:13 PM   #14
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Not sure. An option if you have a friend that plays 2k13 is to do what I do for my 2 buddies that don't file transfer.

Now mind you, these are guys I have known for 30 years so they know I won't mess with their account.

I have then change their xbox password to password or something. I log in as them, make a game save so I can get their I'd numbers. Then transfer the roster to them by putting in their cloud storage.

I log out. They change password back and now they have the roster. Not ideal at all but definitely an option.

Last edited by shogunofharlem3; 02-27-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:34 PM   #15
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

OVR: 3

Just curious since things have gone quiet, are you guys planning to do any further updates? Frankly, what you have provided already is great, and I don't personally expect anything else. I'm just thankful for what you've done.

There's minor things that I've noticed like most of the players need their ages advanced a year or 2, or contracts need a year or 2 taken off to reflect the passage of a year. That really doesn't matter much to me, but if it's happening it would be cool.

Thanks again for all that you guys have done, I've been having a blast with this set up. Really too bad the flack this game got, it just plays such a fun, darn good representation of baseball. If they could have stuck it out a few more years and polished a few of the little animation quirks and things out to smooth it out, this would have been almost perfect.

Watching clips of the Show I just get really bored, that game seems so sterile in comparison. It's beautiful no doubt, I just don't think I'd have as much fun with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2016, 12:55 AM   #16
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schreck
Just curious since things have gone quiet, are you guys planning to do any further updates? Frankly, what you have provided already is great, and I don't personally expect anything else. I'm just thankful for what you've done.

There's minor things that I've noticed like most of the players need their ages advanced a year or 2, or contracts need a year or 2 taken off to reflect the passage of a year. That really doesn't matter much to me, but if it's happening it would be cool.

Thanks again for all that you guys have done, I've been having a blast with this set up. Really too bad the flack this game got, it just plays such a fun, darn good representation of baseball. If they could have stuck it out a few more years and polished a few of the little animation quirks and things out to smooth it out, this would have been almost perfect.

Watching clips of the Show I just get really bored, that game seems so sterile in comparison. It's beautiful no doubt, I just don't think I'd have as much fun with it.
i think they are planning an opening day roster release....but i'm happy with what they gave us already too. anything more is gravy. thanks again, jmc for taking the reins on this project.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »