Home

Looking for realism

This is a discussion on Looking for realism within the MLB 2K Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
Rookie

mondeslicht's Arena

OVR: 1
Looking for realism

Hi Guys,

First of all i want to thank all the people who share their sliders with us. Thank you for your time and efforts. There are so many sliders that I must say the truth, I feel a bit overwhelmed. Maybe the best sliders are a mix of all of them.

I’m looking for sliders for a realistic gameplay. I hit until now with total control hitting, yesterday I tried classic hitting, it was not bad but you cannot choose between contact and power in that way. I find easier to hit with classic hitting, but somehow is total control hitting more challenging.

Did you guys have some sliders where both gameplay and statistics are realistic? I’d appreciate so much if you could help me or at least share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 11:35 PM   #2
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Looking for realism

mkharsh sliders and rosters
Old 07-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

im using blazzens sliders with my contact/power a little lower and pitch meter speed higher and my pitch control a little lower. its all about finding a set of sliders that feels right and tuning it around your own skill
Old 07-28-2011, 04:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Agreed, most sports games with sliders will never feel 100% right for every player. I like to grab sliders that someone has worked on, use them and then tweak them as I see fit.

I've been using MKHarsh's sliders and had to turn down the CPU Pitch Speed as it was killing me...everything else so far looks good, I've only played about 6 games with them though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Sliders »