Home

Anyone have any PS3 vids of this game?

This is a discussion on Anyone have any PS3 vids of this game? within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2008, 04:57 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Icon5 Anyone have any PS3 vids of this game?

I've heard mixed impressions about the PS3 version and I haven't been able to find a website anywhere that has any videos of the PS3 version in action. For the people who have played both, how noticeable are the differences between the PS3 and X360 versions? I don't have a PS3 yet, so I'm not able to download the demo and see for myself. Also, if someone wanted to be a patron saint, could anyone possibly record some footage of the PS3 version in action?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Anyone have any PS3 vids of this game?

I played the 360 version thoroughly at my friends house last night and I must say I enjoyed the game very much. I think the framerate issues are blown WAY out of proportion, and it really only is a slight hiccup in the field (mainly from third to first). The problem I have is that I'll be gettin the PS3 version of the game if I decide to get it, so I'd really like to see some footage of the PS3 version in order for me to make my decision. I dont' have my PS3 yet, and one of my friends have one (and he's out of town). Can anyone help me out by possible pointing me in the right direction where I can find some PS3 footage?
Old 03-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
Pro

ballin095's Arena

OVR: 5

Trust me, they're practically the same.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I bought the ps3 version. played it tryed making it play smooth with tons of things omitted from the menus etc. got rid of it almost the nest day re rented it now and thought I'd give it a try and it's alag fest offline. it's choppy. buy mlb 08 OR Pro yakyu spirits and have more fun
Old 03-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin095
Trust me, they're practically the same.
completely and utterly disagree. the 360 version IS decent framerate wise and graphically whereas the ps3 version looks and feels poorly done and almost as an after thought production of it going multi platform.

WITH the 360 getting a framerate fix even further I could SEE getting the 360 version but NOT the ps3 version. biggest waste of 60 bucks for me in along time. would of rather spent the money on socks and underwear LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #6
Pro

ballin095's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
completely and utterly disagree. the 360 version IS decent framerate wise and graphically whereas the ps3 version looks and feels poorly done and almost as an after thought production of it going multi platform.

WITH the 360 getting a framerate fix even further I could SEE getting the 360 version but NOT the ps3 version. biggest waste of 60 bucks for me in along time. would of rather spent the money on socks and underwear LOL
Totally disagree with you. Honestly, I enjoy this game better than the show. And what is a waste of 60 to you, is a a product well spent. I'm loving this game and can't stop playin(or at least I would If I didn't have cod4. LOL)
Old 03-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #7
MVP

If anyone could be so kind, could they maybe film some footage of the PS3 version in action? I've been hearing mixed reviews about the differences between the 360 and PS3 version, and I'd like to actually see some footage myself to make my own determination. I'm very disappointed that it is so difficult to find PS3 footage on any gaming and streaming video site. Or, at least could someone post some video capture pics of the game running (maybe some player faces and such), like I've seen some do in the MLB08 forum.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #8
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberOneRB
If anyone could be so kind, could they maybe film some footage of the PS3 version in action? I've been hearing mixed reviews about the differences between the 360 and PS3 version, and I'd like to actually see some footage myself to make my own determination. I'm very disappointed that it is so difficult to find PS3 footage on any gaming and streaming video site. Or, at least could someone post some video capture pics of the game running (maybe some player faces and such), like I've seen some do in the MLB08 forum.

Go to youtube type in mlb 2k8 ps3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »