Home

The MLB 2K9 Developers Are Listening

This is a discussion on The MLB 2K9 Developers Are Listening within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-25-2008, 01:52 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The MLB 2K9 Developers Are Listening

please finally change the sound of the bat making contact with the ball-for the last x number of years on this title, it sounds like like your slapping or waking the ball, it doesn't sound crisp at all, very arcadish.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:40 PM   #250
Rookie

ok I'm a real big baseball game guy. I spend hours on in playing. There's a few things I would love to see in 2k9 . First I would love to see sumthing involving an storyline. I'm a big fan of the MLB the show series so sumthing like road to the show where I can make myself and take him through the process of making the major league . I would love to see that and second the one thing I hate in 2k series is the home runs . The it looks n happens are a wrong . Try n make it like MLB the show when you can watch the ball clear the fence . It's just so pretty. Those are sum things I have jus been waiting for from 2k so maybe this year is the year
Old 12-26-2008, 02:40 AM   #251
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

My biggest issue with this series is the step back in the graphics department! 2ksports and visual concepts has always been the king of graphics every since the World Series games on Genesis, Dreamcast and Xbox..

Somewhere during the transition to Next-Gen these guys have fell off. Now I know I've cried in many threads about a new graphics engine. But come on...pump them up and show the true talents that you guys have....

We know how talented your graphics artist because of the detail and history of the series. But all the 360 versions are terrible visually....

Please guys get back on that level.

Also remove that lame pitching interface from 2k8 and go back to the basics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2008, 06:55 PM   #252
Rookie

scoota500's Arena

OVR: 5

this is something that im sure that has been mentioned but i didnt read through all the pages to see. I love 2k sports. But please god put lobbys back for online play ranked games. I play sim, and i like to play people with good feedback. Thats all i ask.. Just to have ranked lobbys. Thanks
Old 12-29-2008, 02:48 AM   #253
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23

CURSOR HITTING!!!!
Old 12-29-2008, 06:17 PM   #254
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cman24
Superstar Mode PLEASE. If you have any hope of competing with the other baseball games and turn this game around that is what you need.

Not only a Superstar mode, but a superstar mode with the option to actually play a s a real superstar....Madden let you play as a rookie this year, which is great, but also let users play with anyone they like.

You could even have a multi-superstar option.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #255
Banned

Make it play like a baseball game. The gameplay has been horribly fake for too long. I'm tired of people hitting homeruns off the tip of their bat or off the ground or missing groundballs because of control screw ups.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #256
Banned

Oh yes, and the "meat pitch" shouldn't always result in a "meat pitch". Most of the time when someone misses their spot they throw a ball. This would add to the realism because we'd get higher pitch counts and what not instead of giving up homeruns for every screw up--like in real baseball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »