Home

***Official MLB 2K9 Retail Version Impressions***

This is a discussion on ***Official MLB 2K9 Retail Version Impressions*** within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-25-2009, 12:04 PM   #1073
Rookie

The Living Legend's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: ***Official MLB 2K9 Retail Version Impressions***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
Why 2K didn't allow us to save our custom camera views is beyond me. How difficult would it have been to implement a save for this??

I doubt this gets patched.
I was wondering about that as well. Just infuriating that i cant afford a ps3 at the moment. The MLB should be able to have some clause to break contract due to quality of product.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #1074
All Star

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Living Legend
I was wondering about that as well. Just infuriating that i cant afford a ps3 at the moment. The MLB should be able to have some clause to break contract due to quality of product.
There were rumors of that after 2k7, but haven't heard anything since.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:25 PM   #1075
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
There were rumors of that after 2k7, but haven't heard anything since.
It was after MLB 2K6. The MLB was furious about the quality of the product and essentially told Kush to get its act together. I haven't heard any complaints from the MLB since.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #1076
All Star

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendanrfoley
It was after MLB 2K6. The MLB was furious about the quality of the product and essentially told Kush to get its act together. I haven't heard any complaints from the MLB since.
I guess if it sells enough, they don't care about the quality. The beauty of exclusive deals.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #1077
Banned

OVR: 47

OK I hear that people don't like the game. That is fine, but can we stop with all the MLB license talk. OK, so they lose the license. Who is going to make a baseball game? MVP. You mean the same people that make Madden? I like Madden, but a lot of people bitch and complain about that game. Or are they going to get the old MVP gang back together? I mean for real think about?
Old 03-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #1078
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
OK I hear that people don't like the game. That is fine, but can we stop with all the MLB license talk. OK, so they lose the license. Who is going to make a baseball game? MVP. You mean the same people that make Madden? I like Madden, but a lot of people bitch and complain about that game. Or are they going to get the old MVP gang back together? I mean for real think about?
That's a good point you bring up. As much as I loved MVP, look at how poorly most, if not all, EA games transitioned into the current gen systems... Who's to say MVP wouldn't have followed that same route?

Old 03-26-2009, 08:12 PM   #1079
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
That's a good point you bring up. As much as I loved MVP, look at how poorly most, if not all, EA games transitioned into the current gen systems... Who's to say MVP wouldn't have followed that same route?
My point is that it will not be the same group. Unless they all come back. How about that Dr. would you come back? I like this game. It is fun to play and a good challenged on Legend.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #1080
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
maybe, but FIFA is a pretty sweet game that I never liked much on PS2. but it's seems way better on the 360. regardless, we won't know unless they try.

thing that bothers me the most is the exclusivity crap. I want 2 or 3 options, period. why is this so hard? the biggest complaint about the game is that we have no choice, it's this or nothing. love to see EA and 2k as well as another company throw their hat in the ring (microsoft I'm looking at you)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »