Home

Old 04-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #865
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
again try out the roster I've made these issues have been fixed... check the thread in the roster area
Thank you for suggesting them. I tried them out and love the feel of the fielding. I'm already at the all star break in my franchise, but I'm definitely going to apply the edits you made to it. Great work Tomba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
are the rosters on 2kshares, if so what the name, who has the best sliders too?
Here's the name of his roster and slider set on 2kshare

Quote:
Roster and slider set now available on 360 2kshare.
File names: TOMBASPORTS.COM ROSTER VERSION 2.0
TOMBASPORTS.COM SLIDER VERSION 2.0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #866
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
Thank you for suggesting them. I tried them out and love the feel of the fielding. I'm already at the all star break in my franchise, but I'm definitely going to apply the edits you made to it. Great work Tomba.

Here's the name of his roster and slider set on 2kshare
Hey thanks for the assist!

yeah i'm just trying to get everyone who plays MLB 2k10 to TRY the roster and slider set. It's annoying putting in so much work and then to see another post of someone having trouble and just not aware of the fact we've made a roster that changes GAMEPLAY and not just "accuracy" in line-ups etc
Old 04-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #867
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
I wouldn't advise using his rosters for franchise. While the edits Tomba made really make the gameplay better, they will really effect franchise mode in terms of stats and which players play as the minor league guys don't have the edits applied to them and will basically take over the MLB rosters of most teams.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #868
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleDude
I wouldn't advise using his rosters for franchise. While the edits Tomba made really make the gameplay better, they will really effect franchise mode in terms of stats and which players play as the minor league guys don't have the edits applied to them and will basically take over the MLB rosters of most teams.
I'm just going to do them against the teams I face(along with my team), and undo them once the series is done. Sure it might be a lot of work, but it helps the game play much better like you said.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #869
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleDude
trust me i've been TRYING. i went and tried to play a franchise many times simming etc. and what i found was this. MLB players WITH at least a 70 total rating didn't get sent down only if you applied the no injury thing.

So say for a team like the angels. You got 3 players that are on the major roster and they are all at around say 60 65 or 69 even. and they're like backup catchers 2nd basemen or whatever. When you play a franchise those guys will be replaced by the amateur draft. causing tons of bad stuff. and it's random totally random guys from OTHER minor league team organization can land on your team!

So what to do? Franchise wise? the options wont allow you to just stick with who you have because the cpu always ends up doing it's own thing.

I wish this game has a reg season mode because franchise doesn't work with out having the whole minor league system be editable. it just makes for a very odd and fantasy driven game but without the real fantasy players lol...

it's a mess we're hoping for news about the roster edit limit soon...
Old 04-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #870
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Hey thanks for the assist!

yeah i'm just trying to get everyone who plays MLB 2k10 to TRY the roster and slider set. It's annoying putting in so much work and then to see another post of someone having trouble and just not aware of the fact we've made a roster that changes GAMEPLAY and not just "accuracy" in line-ups etc
Don't take it personal my man with the fact that people are not using your rosters. I am sure many like myself would love to use them but we are Franchise players mainly..... For me I would def use them if this game had a Season mode.

So the work is greatly appreciated it's just that most of us can't use them the way that we really would love too.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 04-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #871
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey Tomba, I DID try your rosters. I don't see how you can say I'm all the sudden controlling all my fielders manually. It still feels very automatic. That said, I'm 99% sure I have your rosters loaded, but if you are trying to say that I can control outfielders without a hitch, then maybe it's me and I didn't load them right. Is that what you're saying? Because it still felt very CPU controlled to me. You can basically try any other baseball game with manual fielding and get a sudden feeling like a dog who just got let loose from the chain. And again, I'm a 2k supporter for sure, but the auto fielding has REALLY gotten to me as of late.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #872
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
Don't take it personal my man with the fact that people are not using your rosters. I am sure many like myself would love to use them but we are Franchise players mainly..... For me I would def use them if this game had a Season mode.

So the work is greatly appreciated it's just that most of us can't use them the way that we really would love too.
nah non taken...

However..I might be doing all the leagues anyway just waiting on the update to see what it exactly does for limits and if it resets rosters? that'd be a worry for m

But again yeah i WISH they had a JUST a season mode for cryin outloud

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »