Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #865
MVP
 
duke776's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 3,055
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
again try out the roster I've made these issues have been fixed... check the thread in the roster area
Thank you for suggesting them. I tried them out and love the feel of the fielding. I'm already at the all star break in my franchise, but I'm definitely going to apply the edits you made to it. Great work Tomba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
are the rosters on 2kshares, if so what the name, who has the best sliders too?
Here's the name of his roster and slider set on 2kshare

Quote:
Roster and slider set now available on 360 2kshare.
File names: TOMBASPORTS.COM ROSTER VERSION 2.0
TOMBASPORTS.COM SLIDER VERSION 2.0
duke776 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #866
TOMBA IS ONLINE
 
Tomba's Arena
 
OVR: 65
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ONLINE
Posts: 8,774
Blog Entries: 118
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
Thank you for suggesting them. I tried them out and love the feel of the fielding. I'm already at the all star break in my franchise, but I'm definitely going to apply the edits you made to it. Great work Tomba.



Here's the name of his roster and slider set on 2kshare
Hey thanks for the assist!

yeah i'm just trying to get everyone who plays MLB 2k10 to TRY the roster and slider set. It's annoying putting in so much work and then to see another post of someone having trouble and just not aware of the fact we've made a roster that changes GAMEPLAY and not just "accuracy" in line-ups etc
__________________
Brand New Tomba Slider sets ready for Next Gen Versions of NBA,Madden and Fifa Stay Tuned...
Tomba is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #867
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 463
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
Thank you for suggesting them. I tried them out and love the feel of the fielding. I'm already at the all star break in my franchise, but I'm definitely going to apply the edits you made to it. Great work Tomba.
I wouldn't advise using his rosters for franchise. While the edits Tomba made really make the gameplay better, they will really effect franchise mode in terms of stats and which players play as the minor league guys don't have the edits applied to them and will basically take over the MLB rosters of most teams.
MoleDude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #868
MVP
 
duke776's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 3,055
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleDude
I wouldn't advise using his rosters for franchise. While the edits Tomba made really make the gameplay better, they will really effect franchise mode in terms of stats and which players play as the minor league guys don't have the edits applied to them and will basically take over the MLB rosters of most teams.
I'm just going to do them against the teams I face(along with my team), and undo them once the series is done. Sure it might be a lot of work, but it helps the game play much better like you said.
duke776 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #869
TOMBA IS ONLINE
 
Tomba's Arena
 
OVR: 65
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ONLINE
Posts: 8,774
Blog Entries: 118
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleDude
I wouldn't advise using his rosters for franchise. While the edits Tomba made really make the gameplay better, they will really effect franchise mode in terms of stats and which players play as the minor league guys don't have the edits applied to them and will basically take over the MLB rosters of most teams.
trust me i've been TRYING. i went and tried to play a franchise many times simming etc. and what i found was this. MLB players WITH at least a 70 total rating didn't get sent down only if you applied the no injury thing.

So say for a team like the angels. You got 3 players that are on the major roster and they are all at around say 60 65 or 69 even. and they're like backup catchers 2nd basemen or whatever. When you play a franchise those guys will be replaced by the amateur draft. causing tons of bad stuff. and it's random totally random guys from OTHER minor league team organization can land on your team!

So what to do? Franchise wise? the options wont allow you to just stick with who you have because the cpu always ends up doing it's own thing.

I wish this game has a reg season mode because franchise doesn't work with out having the whole minor league system be editable. it just makes for a very odd and fantasy driven game but without the real fantasy players lol...

it's a mess we're hoping for news about the roster edit limit soon...
__________________
Brand New Tomba Slider sets ready for Next Gen Versions of NBA,Madden and Fifa Stay Tuned...
Tomba is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #870
MVP
 
BIG CAROLINA's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lake Mary,Fl
Posts: 1,763
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Hey thanks for the assist!

yeah i'm just trying to get everyone who plays MLB 2k10 to TRY the roster and slider set. It's annoying putting in so much work and then to see another post of someone having trouble and just not aware of the fact we've made a roster that changes GAMEPLAY and not just "accuracy" in line-ups etc
Don't take it personal my man with the fact that people are not using your rosters. I am sure many like myself would love to use them but we are Franchise players mainly..... For me I would def use them if this game had a Season mode.

So the work is greatly appreciated it's just that most of us can't use them the way that we really would love too.
__________________
GT: BIG CAROLINA23

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA


"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
BIG CAROLINA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #871
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Hey Tomba, I DID try your rosters. I don't see how you can say I'm all the sudden controlling all my fielders manually. It still feels very automatic. That said, I'm 99% sure I have your rosters loaded, but if you are trying to say that I can control outfielders without a hitch, then maybe it's me and I didn't load them right. Is that what you're saying? Because it still felt very CPU controlled to me. You can basically try any other baseball game with manual fielding and get a sudden feeling like a dog who just got let loose from the chain. And again, I'm a 2k supporter for sure, but the auto fielding has REALLY gotten to me as of late.
Juiceman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #872
TOMBA IS ONLINE
 
Tomba's Arena
 
OVR: 65
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ONLINE
Posts: 8,774
Blog Entries: 118
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
Don't take it personal my man with the fact that people are not using your rosters. I am sure many like myself would love to use them but we are Franchise players mainly..... For me I would def use them if this game had a Season mode.

So the work is greatly appreciated it's just that most of us can't use them the way that we really would love too.
nah non taken...

However..I might be doing all the leagues anyway just waiting on the update to see what it exactly does for limits and if it resets rosters? that'd be a worry for m

But again yeah i WISH they had a JUST a season mode for cryin outloud
__________________
Brand New Tomba Slider sets ready for Next Gen Versions of NBA,Madden and Fifa Stay Tuned...
Tomba is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 AM.

Top -