Home

Old 03-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Yes you can turn OFF the AUTO SAVE. @ the start screen it ask you if you want to Turn ON/OFF Living Rosters & Auto Saves
Thank you for responding, great to hear you can actually turn it off and have it stay off. That ruined association mode in NBA 2k10 for me so I'll definitely be picking this one up tomorrow. Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #146
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronKrazie86
Thank you for responding, great to hear you can actually turn it off and have it stay off. That ruined association mode in NBA 2k10 for me so I'll definitely be picking this one up tomorrow. Thanks again.
NP..
Old 03-02-2010, 12:19 AM   #147
Pro

TheRock88's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
hey guys just wondering if there are any different views for homeruns? Are there ever any "no-doubter" views that drops behind the batter or something so you can see the ball land in the seats? Whenever I hit a bomb in the demo you can never see it land. Thanks keep up the good impressions!
Just played a game with the Twins (me)/Tigers and hit a HR with Morneau followed by another with Young a couple of batters later. Both times I didnt see any cutscenes until they showed the replay of it. The cutscenes are awesome though, when I hit the HR with Morneau, he did stood there for like 2 seconds admiring it before starting to round the base while Scherzer (who gave up the HR) just knelt down and put his hands over his face as soon as the bat hit the ball. Both HRs were shown multiple times (like 3) before they moved on to the next batter. It was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronKrazie86
Thanks for all of the impressions everyone.

This is kind of an unusual question but I was wondering if there is autosave? If so, can you turn it off and actually have it stay off in franchise mode and myplayer mode unlike NBA 2k10? I absolutely hate autosave and so if I can't turn it off and keep it off, I won't bother picking this one up.

Thanks for any help.
When you first start up the game, they ask you if you want to turn on autosave and living rosters. So I assume you can turn it off in the options menu.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #148
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Alright Jason Bay just walk now on 4 pitches I tried to make him chase

Sounds like Pro may be the way to go, glad to hear the AI is not overly aggressive at the plate. I too noticed a lot of line drives hit right at infielders while playing the demo.

Joe, in the short time you have played the game how would you rate it compared to the last several years? I'm on the fence and trust what you think. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #149
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgoi
Oh, and for those worrying, FOUL BALLS ARE PLENTIFUL!!! In the first 2 games, I've hit AT LEAST 20-30 foul balls altogether. MUCH more realistic rate of foul balls this year.
Yesssss

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog
Old 03-02-2010, 12:22 AM   #150
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

Has anybody noticed if the opposing managers make smart pitching decisions? Like are starters lasting until the 9th on a regular basis or being taken out as soon as they give up 3 runs in an inning or anything stupid like that?
Old 03-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #151
Rookie

icuwoot's Arena

OVR: 3

Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow. First baseball game since 2k8, can't wait. Impressions sound good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #152
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Sounds like Pro may be the way to go, glad to hear the AI is not overly aggressive at the plate. I too noticed a lot of line drives hit right at infielders while playing the demo.

Joe, in the short time you have played the game how would you rate it compared to the last several years? I'm on the fence and trust what you think. Thanks.
Much better than what we've seen the last 2 years. OK I just walked Omir Santos for my 3rd walk. 2-2 bottom 7th. Manual pinch hits for Perez who walked 4 batters himself

EDIT: Kelvim Escobar now pitching for the Mets & VC got his wind-up down pat

Last edited by bigfnjoe96; 03-02-2010 at 12:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »