Home

Old 03-02-2010, 01:53 AM   #177
Rookie

jagsfan82's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

are the rockies all black jerseys in the game? I know in 2k8 and 2k9 they had the black jersey with purple sleeves which was wrong.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:54 AM   #178
I <3 My Jordycakes

Padgoi's Arena

OVR: 0

1. I've gone back to the Swing Stick, just seems to yield more hit variety and more power shots. Using classic swing, I've yet to hit a homerun.

2. I have the XBox 360 version and I have NOT gotten any prompt for a patch yet.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:57 AM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgoi
1. I've gone back to the Swing Stick, just seems to yield more hit variety and more power shots. Using classic swing, I've yet to hit a homerun.

2. I have the XBox 360 version and I have NOT gotten any prompt for a patch yet.
Thanks Padgoi.

I'm thinking about heading to a 24 hr Walmart and picking this baby up so I can get a few games in tonight. Hopefully the patch drops around 5AM EST.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:01 AM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry if someone answered this already, but can someone check to see that in franchise mode, when someone gets sent down to the minors and then gets called up, if they change appearance. That was really annoying.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:02 AM   #181
Rookie

Fullmetalpanic7's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgoi

Would you mind starting a franchise, getting to the season (Don't know if you start in spring training or not) then demoting a player to the minors. After simming one, calling him back up to see if his appearance changes?

I know it's only appearance and doesn't effect gameplay, but it bugged me last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 02:03 AM   #182
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Yung Stars
Did anybody notice David Wright astronaut helmet is huge why ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
didnt he have to wear a giant helmet after he got drilled in the head last year? I remember ESPN making fun of him for it. I think that's pretty cool 2k put it in the game haha
Sure did ----

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 03-02-2010, 02:32 AM   #183
Just started!

OVR: 4

Questions for BFJ, & Everyone else who cares to share:

Online question?
Is their an annoying lag when the pitch is being delivered to your hitter. Is this true?

Both Offline & Online Batting question?
- Has the checkswinging made it in via launch update?
- Is it's usefullness and functionality working properly for both CPU and User?
- Do batters via HR, or scoring continue to run, walk, speed their way to dugout?

Pitching questions?
- Are Catcher called pitch placement weird or infavor of your Inside Edge.
- Can we change his location?
- Are payoffs still a priority?
- Is the pitch speed both the same from mound perspective & Hitters perspective?
- Can you continue to bean batters without consenquences or do you get thrown out?

Fielding questions?
- Does that overly large black circle totaly suck your player from your controls.
- Does it feel as when fielding the CPU assist program seems to take over your player movement 70% of the time and the only thing you can do is throw to a base or cutoff man?
- Does the Fielding configuration still have both Right Stick total control and buttons available at the same time?

Overall Player Throwing Speed?
- Since it was confirmed by 2K's senior producer that there are no sliders but suggested that you can edit it.. Do you feel it would be a waste of time by performing this ridiculously tedious & most probably inaccurate work only to hope it won't be overrided when a new roster update has been downloaded?
- Do you feel this is something that 2KMLB Insider has to do and continuously update through out the course of the 2010/2011 season?
- Adjusting this player rating high to low. Does the arc of the throw become evident that numbers have been tweaked?

Misc, questions?
- Do Players Zombie Walk one way then all of a sudden head in other direction
- During replays does Running the bases animation go stop go, fast slow, Weird movement?
- Does Realtime moments really show some ugly movement & zombiefied MLB players around the field.

(Well I hope these questions don't present to much difficulty. Actually I hope you enjoy provided your feedback. Again these are things that I hope that have been addressed. Thank you all for your extra time and effort.)

PS feel free to quote and Insert answers within quotes..
Old 03-02-2010, 02:45 AM   #184
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I just picked up a copy of the game at my local Wal-Mart. FYI: You get a FREE! Fathead Jr. with the game! You can pick from a few guys, I selected Pujols.

Anyway, I'm going to dive headfirst into My Player and see what that's all about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »