Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2010, 03:28 AM   #185
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2010
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

I wasn't planning on getting this tomorrow but I might do it now.
Steel5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 03:36 AM   #186
Rookie
 
DJDReW3102's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Mar 2005
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

sounds about right for a 2k game with a little online lag, great feature set with some things being busted out of the box...but overall, it sounds like it will be tons better than the fiasco that was 2k9.
DJDReW3102 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:43 AM   #187
The Designated Hitter
 
BA2929's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,290
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Well, in my 5th or so game of My Player as a RP, I noticed that my 2nd baseman throws left handed.......... anyway, besides a few minor things with OFs looking dumb catching fly balls, it's a fun mode.
BA2929 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:49 AM   #188
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles (Sacramento resident for 19yrs)
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Well, in my 5th or so game of My Player as a RP, I noticed that my 2nd baseman throws left handed.......... anyway, besides a few minor things with OFs looking dumb catching fly balls, it's a fun mode.
What do you mean by looking dumb, just bad animation?
Lafayette is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:53 AM   #189
The Designated Hitter
 
BA2929's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,290
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafayette
What do you mean by looking dumb, just bad animation?
Yea. Things like... they'll jog toward the circle, then quickly cut to another speedier animation, then settle into the catch the ball animation. Just unnatural motions really. I wouldn't notice it probably if I was the one controlling the guys but since I'm a RP in the mode, I just sit back and watch.


EDIT: But on a smaller note, my 2nd baseman is no longer left handed. Must have been a lineup change by the CPU Manager that resulted in it.

Last edited by BA2929; 03-02-2010 at 03:55 AM.
BA2929 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:56 AM   #190
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles (Sacramento resident for 19yrs)
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Yea. Things like... they'll jog toward the circle, then quickly cut to another speedier animation, then settle into the catch the ball animation. Just unnatural motions really. I wouldn't notice it probably if I was the one controlling the guys but since I'm a RP in the mode, I just sit back and watch.
Ah, not a big deal I guess. I plan on becoming a SP, can you do that or do you have to be a RP to start?
Lafayette is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:03 AM   #191
The Designated Hitter
 
BA2929's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 3,290
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafayette
Ah, not a big deal I guess. I plan on becoming a SP, can you do that or do you have to be a RP to start?
You can become a SP to start off. In your first clutch moment, you may come in in the later innings, but I'm not 100% on that.

- I picked RP because I wanted to play through games faster and wanted the extra benefit of possibly becoming a closer later down the road. Plus, I'm a huge Royals fan and they need bullpen help so I figured I'd do my part and pitch in.
BA2929 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 04:25 AM   #192
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

I just grounded into a DP and has anyone seen any DP animations cuz i didnt.
__________________
Get in the zone: the izzone.
StevenSeagalsLipitor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 AM.

Top -