Home

Old 03-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #385
MVP

Trevytrev11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
alright how do I save my Camera Settings. I fired-up a game & no saved camera settings
Not again!!

Man, these are just those little details that 2K fails to get done that drive me crazy. I thought it was an oversight last year, two yeas in a row is inexcusable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #386
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavebird99
Anyone else also having trouble getting extra base hits? So far almost all of my hits have been either singles or homeruns. Tad annoying.
In 40 MY PLAYER games Ive hit about 12 doubles, 1 Triple, 3 steals, 3 HR's and batting .312, I find is realistic... still in AA.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #387
MVP

Trevytrev11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafayette
In 40 MY PLAYER games Ive hit about 12 doubles, 1 Triple, 3 steals, 3 HR's and batting .312, I find is realistic... still in AA.

40 games already, that's pretty good. How long would you say an average My Player game lasts?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #388
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafayette
my Player is the main reason I bought 2k....About to try it out

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 03-02-2010, 11:00 PM   #389
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevytrev11
40 games already, that's pretty good. How long would you say an average My Player game lasts?
5-7min, it's great because everything is on you as a player. If your down and no one on base your going to try to crank it, if there are players on with 1 out, your going to try to be clutch. The game is so much fun, addicting.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:03 PM   #390
Rookie

You need to play MY PLAYER and believe me, you'll be hooked. If you have any questions about it, just ask.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #391
Rookie

OVR: 4

yeah my player is well done in my opinion. not as good as the my player in the show or NHL 10, but still well done. Better than the my player in Madden and NBA 2K10 in my opinion, but thats because I don't think the mode fits well with those sports.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #392
Banned

ChrisHero's Arena

OVR: 15

For this baseball video game year I'm back to just a 360. Ultimately if I still had my PS3, I would probably have picked up The Show. I enjoyed the hell out of the past two versions and I'm sure that would be the same this year as well. I was pleasantly surprised with the demo and my overwhelming desire for a baseball game this year led me to pick this up. I love the presentation, the commentary is top notch and it's such a joy to not have to listen to Matt Vasgergian talk out of his vagina for 9 innings. I really enjoy the pitching aspect of the game, if I get around playing with My Player, it will certainly be with a pitcher. So far I've only played two games, the first was a 5-3 victory with the Giants over the Dodgers. Just one home run which was a three run shot by Bengie Molina. My second game was a 7-0 win with the Twins over the Orioles. Four home runs, including two from J.J. Hardy and one shot from Justin Morneau with damn near left the ballpark. It was literally into the third deck only four rows from the roof. This was on Pro difficulty, the next time I turn the game on I plan on switching it to All-Star. The one thing I'm not liking so far, is how low my pitchers pitch count has been. The second game I threw a complete game shut-out, with only 62 pitches total. Two innings, I only threw three pitches total. I'm not sure if this is a product of the difficultly level or something that can be fixed with sliders. I haven't played around with them at all yet, but I'm certainly hoping it is. I went into this game with low expectations with just how much of a piece of **** last year's version was, but even with a few annoyances, I'm pleased with how it plays. So far it's relatively fun and something that should be able to hold me over for a few months until I play it into the ground. I should also mention that I only payed around $6 out of pocket for this, so that might have something to do with my enjoyment of the game so far as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »