Home

Old 03-02-2010, 11:42 PM   #393
Pro

HK-47's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Hey man since you're in playoff mode, can you tell me if they included a world series celebration in this year? Thanks
I just finished watching the World Series celebration(Yankees over Dodgers). First it showed fireworks going off, then it showed the players jumping around at home plate. Then a picture popped up that had a World Series trophy on it, congratulating the champions. Then it showed the MVP(Jeter) and his stats for the series, and the commentators talked about him for a little bit. Then it showed the team jumping around near home plate again. Then back to the fireworks, then back to the players. lol, it cut back to the players like three times, and every time it looked like the same cut scene. I didn't like how there wasn't any build up to the final out by the commentators. The fans were too quiet too. It's only a slight improvement over 2k9's celebration.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:51 PM   #394
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47
I just finished watching the World Series celebration(Yankees over Dodgers). First it showed fireworks going off, then it showed the players jumping around at home plate. Then a picture popped up that had a World Series trophy on it, congratulating the champions. Then it showed the MVP(Jeter) and his stats for the series, and the commentators talked about him for a little bit. Then it showed the team jumping around near home plate again. Then back to the fireworks, then back to the players. lol, it cut back to the players like three times, and every time it looked like the same cut scene. I didn't like how there wasn't any build up to the final out by the commentators. The fans were too quiet too. It's only a slight improvement over 2k9's celebration.

Thanks man I appreciate you giving me that info. Yeah def. sounds like they have to get better with this. At least they actually got the players celebrating, compared to last years celebration, which was pretty much nothing, lol
Old 03-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just played my first two games. I won the first one 4-0 and lost the second one 10-7. But I must say, I was pretty impressed by what I saw. The graphics are amazing. I definitely recommend this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #396
Banned

OVR: 28

Played my first online game and i won 4-2. The game runs so smoooth. Halladay dominated me for 7 innings. i had 1 run off him until the 7th, then i tied it up with a triple from Matt Kemp. Then James Loney hit a fly ball and i tagged up, game tied 2-2. Top of 9 1 man on and Andre "Dre Day" Either hit a 2 run home run. He's so clutch. Game was awesome. 3 home runs hit that game, his only 2 runs came off home runs. Ibanez and Utley.

So far i am loving online play.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #397
Pro

OVR: 7

Is there an option to turn off all the circle and flash graphics during pitching this year?
Old 03-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #398
Rookie

OVR: 1

I haven't looked through all 40 pages of this thread, but is anyone else having a problem with the computer only hitting singles? I've played 3 games now...given up around 20 hits, and they've all been singles.
Gonna have to start tweaking sliders i guess.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #399
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

have been for tonight, I just played about 2 hours straight, I can't remember playing anything this long in a while. I'm really enjoying the heck out of this game.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 03-03-2010, 12:56 AM   #400
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
have been for tonight, I just played about 2 hours straight, I can't remember playing anything this long in a while. I'm really enjoying the heck out of this game.
My friend this game's a huge turnaround. I get the same feeling from when i played 2k7 with it's amazing graphics and great gameplay.

2k7 was arguably the best looking game of baseball 2k ever made while 2k10 is the best playing game 2k has ever made with solid graphics to boot...

I played about 7 hrs today and EVERY game felt great. Played about 3 hrs of the show not so great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »