Home

Old 03-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #433
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

sorry if its been posted but.

Can you take in game photos on the 360?? And if you can how do you upload them to the cpu
Old 03-03-2010, 12:46 PM   #434
Pro

FedEx227's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuwoot
There seems to be a lot of double plays too.
Yeah, are we the only ones? I had like 6 double plays hit by the White Sox yesterday.

Then I had 2 games as the Brewers without a single one, so I don't know which was the fluke.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #435
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

OVR: 2

Played my first Cactus league game last night as the White Sox. Pitched a CGSO with Buehrle and had 10 K's. My only homerun was a solo shot just inside the left field foul pole with Alex Rios. I'm really digging this game.

When I simmed the rest of the games for that day the Yanks had beat whoever they were playing 22-6 or something ridiculous. Hope that isn't what their run output is like for the rest of the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #436
Rookie

icuwoot's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx227
Yeah, are we the only ones? I had like 6 double plays hit by the White Sox yesterday.

Then I had 2 games as the Brewers without a single one, so I don't know which was the fluke.
Same, I had a good amount yesterday, and I said that because both me and the Blue Jays grounded into a double play in the game I'm playing right now and the rest of the game I've had none and have had my best hitting performance on the game. 16 hits and 8 runs, through the top of the 9th, which is a ton because I've struggled to hit with this game. I think I had 12 hits in my first 3 games combined and 4 runs.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #437
Banned

OVR: 4

I'm still on the fence about this game. I have a ps3 and 360 but my blueray player crapped out on my ps3 so no show this year. I like what I'm reading though about this game. Of course good comes with the bad though and that's pretty much the norm for games. No games perfect and I'm really debating if I should go out and buy this. I feel like a fein and I need my baseball fix!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #438
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunRickyRun34
I'm still on the fence about this game. I have a ps3 and 360 but my blueray player crapped out on my ps3 so no show this year. I like what I'm reading though about this game. Of course good comes with the bad though and that's pretty much the norm for games. No games perfect and I'm really debating if I should go out and buy this. I feel like a fein and I need my baseball fix!!!

Here's a thing to maybe sway you...

the more you play it the better it gets. You get used to the graphics and you REALLY get used to the gameplay

Very very good game
Old 03-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #439
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't know if this has been discussed already but, are the infielders allstars supermen like they were in 2k9? that was one of the little things that really got on my nerves, to be thrown out at 1B over and over after making impossible infield catches.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:13 PM   #440
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Here's a thing to maybe sway you...

the more you play it the better it gets. You get used to the graphics and you REALLY get used to the gameplay

Very very good game
agreed
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »