Home

Old 03-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #593
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafayette
ERRORS - Have you seen many?

I was losing 6-5 in the 9th against the Yankees in MYPLAYER and I was on second, JD Drew hit it to Center, I figured I was out but Granderson dropped the ball and it bounced away from him and I made it home to tie the game. I've seen about 4 dropped balls but then again I've player about 80 MYPLAYER games, not many.
Best error I have seen so far is the CPU second baseman missing the bag while trying to turn a double play and both players were safe. Error charged to second baseman.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #594
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm reeeeelly close to having his game play perfect for me, but check out this hilarious glitch....LMAO....this was right after Blackburn gave up back to back jacks to Youkilis and Papi...Cameron goes lefty with JD giving tips between pitches

Old 03-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #595
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
I'm reeeeelly close to having his game play perfect for me, but check out this hilarious glitch....LMAO....this was right after Blackburn gave up back to back jacks to Youkilis and Papi...Cameron goes lefty with JD giving tips between pitches

Dear God.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #596
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
Dear God.
lol

someone caption that one, please.
theres a million of em just waiting.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #597
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Is there weather in the game, or is it 80 degrees every game? I just played my first 4 games of the season in NY and not one player had on long sleeves
Well my first series in Chicago it was 40 degrees and 2nd game was the highest of the three at a balmy 47, also in Detroit the second series first game was 52. I have seen some pretty overcast skies too.

Last edited by Ckhoss29; 03-04-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #598
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Just had the most amazing game ever. Rangers @ Cubs(me), Tommy Hunter vs. Tom Gorzelanny.

Score is 1-1 in the 4th when Nelson Cruz takes me deep for a solo shot. Next half inning Aramis Ramirez doubles, and Byrd knocks him in with a single down the right field line. Bottom 5th Soriano doubles home Jeff Baker, giving me a 3-2 lead. Top 6th Gorzellany hangs a slider to Ian Kinsler and he hits a 440 ft shot, all tied at 3. Top 8th, Ian Kinsler leads the inning off with a double off of Samardzija. Next up Chris Davis, he drills a homer to left I feel like I have absolutely no chance, losing 5-3.

Bottom 8th the Rangers bring in Neftali Feliz, and Soriano leads off with a single to center. Feliz absolutely blows away Theriot as he goes down swinging. Then they bring in their closer Frank Francisco. Derek Lee and Aramis Ramirez hit back to back singles, leaving the bases loaded for Marlon Byrd. He K's looking. Now up Kosuke Fukudome, who is 0-3 on the day, I decide to pinch hit Xavier Nady for him who has gave me clutch hits in some of my past games. Xavier Nady clears the bases with a GRAND SLAM!!! I think he just earned a chance to become the everyday right fielder for me.

I bring in Carlos Marmol to shut the door, after two easy outs Kinsler singles and here comes Chris Davis again. Luckily I was able to get him to fly out to end the game. Cubs win 7-5.

Last edited by duke776; 03-04-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:30 PM   #599
DickDalewood

OVR:

Man, I gotta say, this game looks AWESOME as the sun is setting. They did a hell of a job with the lighting this year.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #600
Rookie

OVR: 5

Can I get some impressions from players who like to play head to head " OFFLINE " with a buddy or family member ?

Never been one who enjoys games agianst the AI and have always prefered and enjoyed playing games against a human element.

My brother and I have been getting together for like 20 years on Sunday nights to play video sports games against each other and at the moment we are having an absolute blast playing NHL 10, but we are both huge baseball fans

Thanks maddcatt

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »