Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #721
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Columbia, SC
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyburz
I know people are concerned about the cold weather, but damn that's a good looking stadium.
mwjr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #722
Jerami Grant - boom!
 
rudyjuly2's Arena
 
OVR: 75
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kingsville, ON
Posts: 14,340
Blog Entries: 110
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

I don't like the fact that when I chose to play in a shortened franchise (54 games) the fatigue becomes irrelevant. You play about every third game in the calender but every off day is treated like a rest day. You never have to use your bench or more than a 2 man rotation all year if you wanted to play that way.

An off day should only be 1/3 the rest of a full season to make shortened seasons (54) work right. For 100 game seasons, rest days should only work about 2/3 of a normal rest period.
rudyjuly2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #723
MVP
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I don't like the fact that when I chose to play in a shortened franchise (54 games) the fatigue becomes irrelevant. You play about every third game in the calender but every off day is treated like a rest day. You never have to use your bench or more than a 2 man rotation all year if you wanted to play that way.

An off day should only be 1/3 the rest of a full season to make shortened seasons (54) work right. For 100 game seasons, rest days should only work about 2/3 of a normal rest period.

thats easily patchable, no?
would hope anyways
econoodle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #724
DJ
Hall Of Fame
 
DJ's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 17,373
Blog Entries: 101
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I have been playing this game a lot since it's release, I do still like, but I'm starting see things I hate, I'm sure these issue were always there, but now I'm seeing them a lot more and more. I'm hoping there is some patch soon.
Can you elaborate on the things you are seeing in the game that you don't like?
__________________
Currently Playing:
Madden 20 (XB1S)
NHL 21 (XB1S)
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
DJ is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #725
Jerami Grant - boom!
 
rudyjuly2's Arena
 
OVR: 75
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kingsville, ON
Posts: 14,340
Blog Entries: 110
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
thats easily patchable, no?
would hope anyways
You would hope but they already have a long list. I just hope most get corrected and the patch doesn't take too long. They said they expect it in Mid-April. With dev time, QA time and approval time, I doubt it comes any sooner.
rudyjuly2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #726
MVP
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
You would hope but they already have a long list. I just hope most get corrected and the patch doesn't take too long. They said they expect it in Mid-April. With dev time, QA time and approval time, I doubt it comes any sooner.
thanks rudy.

is there a thread here discussing the list of possible patch fixes or bugs 2k has gathered, outside of the bugs/fixes thread above.
econoodle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #727
Jerami Grant - boom!
 
rudyjuly2's Arena
 
OVR: 75
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kingsville, ON
Posts: 14,340
Blog Entries: 110
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
thanks rudy.

is there a thread here discussing the list of possible patch fixes or bugs 2k has gathered, outside of the bugs/fixes thread above.
2K forums had a thread and a list. Check this out (blocked from me at work). I think this is the one.

http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259032
rudyjuly2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #728
MVP
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

yep, that was it. thanks!
econoodle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Top -