Home

Old 04-19-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
Exclamation 60 Day D/L

It appears every player who lands on the D/L gets transferred to the 60-Day. Every single player in my franchise is on the 60-Day DL. While controlling all-30 teams I have the automation for injury mngmt set to "off", and never get prompted to actually put the player on the D/L. The CPU just does it for me, and prompts me to edit the lineup where that spot has now been vacated.

I wonder if the "Injury Automation" is bugged? Again, it was turned to 'off', but the CPU still handeled the injury, and in doing so I now have players who would've otherwise only spent 20-40 days on the D/L, on the D/L for 60 days!!!!!!!!!!

To late to be patched?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: 60 Day D/L

This is getting ridiculous.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

No doubt. I saw a computer player get injured for 4 days, he was put on the 60 day DL

Are we able to turn off injuries in franchise mode after we started it? Because I can't get injured in game so it's a little unfair for me when the cpu can get injured in sims, and I can't even put one of my minor league players who gets injured on the DL myself as the cpu does it for me(and puts them on the 60 day DL).
Old 04-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I noticed this last night, i'm pretty sure its a bug. I have control of all 30 teams and I haven't been prompted once about an injury. This game gets better every day! :-D
Old 04-19-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

I hear another cricket chirping with this game.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 03:39 PM   #6
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
No doubt. I saw a computer player get injured for 4 days, he was put on the 60 day DL

Are we able to turn off injuries in franchise mode after we started it? Because I can't get injured in game so it's a little unfair for me when the cpu can get injured in sims, and I can't even put one of my minor league players who gets injured on the DL myself as the cpu does it for me(and puts them on the 60 day DL).
I ended up just turning off all injuries. Nolan Reimold was the guy I was talking about, and his original injury was 70 days, but after his 60 days were up the computer placed him on the 60 day DL again. Now he has one day until he's recovered, but 51 days until he can come back.

Not only do they need to revamp their whole injury system counting the DL, but they should let us leave guys on the DL longer than 15 or 60 days because you are allowed to do that in real life(you're allowed to go longer, but not shorter) and let us activate the player when he is fully recovered. They definitely need to let us choose 15 or 60 day DL, if we choose to put the player on at all.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #7
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
I ended up just turning off all injuries. Nolan Reimold was the guy I was talking about, and his original injury was 70 days, but after his 60 days were up the computer placed him on the 60 day DL again. Now he has one day until he's recovered, but 51 days until he can come back.

Not only do they need to revamp their whole injury system counting the DL, but they should let us leave guys on the DL longer than 15 or 60 days because you are allowed to do that in real life(you're allowed to go longer, but not shorter) and let us activate the player when he is fully recovered. They definitely need to let us choose 15 or 60 day DL, if we choose to put the player on at all.
Yea...injuries for MLB 2K have been broken since it's inception on next-gen. The thing is, is that NBA 2K does injuries exceptionally well...here's to hoping...
Old 04-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yes, franchise is broken. Just play single games and buy OOTP11 for franchise play and save yourself the headache.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »