Home

MLB 2K11 Roster Adjustments, Ratings and Accessories - MLB 2K Insider Will Check In

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Roster Adjustments, Ratings and Accessories - MLB 2K Insider Will Check In within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #33
Pro

HK-47's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 2K11 Roster Adjustments, Ratings and Accessories - MLB 2K Insider Will Check

Had to edit my post cause, I got the name of the signature stance wrong.

Alberto Callaspo should have Alexi Casilla's stance.

Mark Trumbo could use a stance too... Rick Ankiel's looks closest.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 2K11 Roster Adjustments, Ratings and Accessories - MLB 2K Insider Will Check

Matt laporta, Orlando Cabrera and Carlos Santana should all have baggy pants for the Indians. Santana should be much darker, he is too light skinned right now.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 5

Miguel Tejada should be black, not whatever color that is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 7

Ronny Paulino is going to be the Mets catcher when he gets back from suspension and i didn't see him on the Mets roster. Didn't see Izzy on the Mets either. Also a brief look showed jenry Mejia listed as a rp, but he is starting in aaa this year Guess you would have to wait untill after opening day but rule V picks Brad Emaus and Pedro beato have a legit shot at making the team.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:00 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

Mark Reynolds of the Orioles should not be that Big/Fat. He is a big dude don't get me run but in 2k11 he is this big 300-400 pound fat ***. Slim him down a little bit. Also Mark Reynolds has long Curly hair, just look at some pics of him

Another thing is Buck Showalter. That is not Buck, that is the generic interm manager you guys had in for him last year. Please add the real Buck Showalter
Old 03-10-2011, 03:10 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

Very recently it was reported that Kendry Morales changed his first name to "Kendrys" (Ken-DREEZ) as its been mispelled since he arrived in the States. It was all due to his money being stolen, ID theft or some nonsense. Obviously the voiceovers won't be re-done, but I guess its a little thing that could MAYBE be a quick fix.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:12 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

LINK to Kendrys Morales story (ESPN Mobile):

http://m.espn.go.com/mlb/story?storyId=6198585
Old 03-10-2011, 05:08 AM   #40
Rookie

dolemint's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Go to fangraphs.com and check out how often a pitcher uses a certain pitch. If anything I find baseball video games give the pitchers too many pitches to use. Often a reliever only has 2 or 3 pitches. Even a starter like Rich Harden has only used a couple pitches the last two years (http://www.fangraphs.com/statss.aspx...on=P#pitchtype). In 2010 he only threw a fastball or changeup. His third pitch was a slider which he only threw 1.7% of the time.
Thanks for the reply and the link.

However, to use your example, Rich Harden has 3 pitches in the game. Even though he rarely uses the 3rd, it's there if you want it. The pitchers I looked at that have 2 pitches in the game ARE similar to Harden in fangraphs...

But your link does show that I'm probably nitpicking. I still say that a 2 pitch pitcher in a video game is pretty boring to use, and I don't remember this being the case in 2K10. If they had 3 pitches when in reality fangraphs showed 4, I wouldn't complain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »