Home

Major League Baseball 2K12 Game Modes Reviewer Impressions

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K12 Game Modes Reviewer Impressions within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2012, 11:07 AM   #17
Rookie

ROSStafarian's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Major League Baseball 2K12 Game Modes Reviewer Impressions

Yeah I gotta disagree here, im fairly new to baseball games (I was a huge EAsports fan, NCAA baseball 06-07 and going way back to tripleplay) so last year I had that baseball itch come back so I gave MLB2k11 a shot and was fairly disappointed but being a huge NBA2k fan I gave this year another shot and I hafta say i was impressed and its pretty hard to put the controller down and walk away from this game. Most the time that's a sign of a good game.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #18
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10
2k12 on the PC is a blast to play and a pretty solid baseball title. Yeah it has bugs and plays awkwardly from time to time, but overall this is one of the most fun baseball games I've ever played and too me that's most important and the sole reason I buy videogames is for the fun factor.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
I really am enjoying 2k12. The pitching is stellar as last couple years. Batting not too shabby. Having to set your feet for fielding is pure genius move. Truly adds another level of play to the game. And YES the hitting distribution is much much much better this time out.

Only thing that hurts this game is the online. Most people just abuse the game and exploit everything they can. Plus it is sooo lame to play against either, Yankees, Rangers, Phillies, nearly every game. I only use the Pirates (being a real fan that supports a team that never does much).

Its not the games fault online is horrible -- its the scrubs that play as they do to ruin it for everyone else. But they can really put some work into online if 2k13 happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »