Home

MLB 2K13 Bugs and Glitches

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 Bugs and Glitches within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2013, 11:58 PM   #17

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 2K13 Bugs and Glitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttman57
I started a fantasy draft and after one game I hit one home run with Fielder and it all just added on to his last year stats... So after one game he has 31 home runs and over 100 rbis.... Lol then Quinten berry has 22 stolen bases.... I'm alright at the game just not that good but I feel like this is such a simple thing they forgot to fix...
That glitch was in 2K12 too. If you draft a player who is actually on the team (example: if I started an A's franchise and I drafted Josh Reddick), his stats combine with the previous season.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

I have been playing for a couple weeks now and notice the AI robs too many home runs and just wish the profiles could have the right team hats for players on new teams.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKohn81
I have been playing for a couple weeks now and notice the AI robs too many home runs and just wish the profiles could have the right team hats for players on new teams.
I also
Old 03-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #20
Just started!

I an totally new to video game playing but have been enjoying the basic game. But I can stand it when a runner scores from second base on a fly ball. How does that happen? I catch the ball, throw to the cutoff man or third base and the announcer tells me the guy has scored.
Also, too many inside-the-park home runs. I will try adjusting the outfielders speed to solve this problem.
On the positive side. a tremendous amount of work has gone into developing this game. It is actually pretty amazing what developers can do today.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #21
Just started!

Anybody have issues with the game freezing in the post game menu of a franchise game? Seems to happen to me one out of 5 games I play in franchise. Worst freeze ever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #22
Rookie

SlowDownTurbo86's Arena

OVR: 1

Auto baserunning is causing a cutoff glitch where if the runner goes past third they don't even attempt to throw him out even if they easily could.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #23
Rookie

xDCNats67x's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey guys, I mainly help out with the updated 2K12 rosters, but i'd like to just say something.

Isn't the sticky supposed to be called 2K12 Bugs and Glitches? Its the same game.. (insert laugh here)

Old 04-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #24
Rookie

Ground outs with a man on second are pretty much a free pass for the runner to score from second. Once the ball is thrown to first the first baseman just holds it and takes about 3-4 seconds to even realize there is a runner heading home. This happens mostly in online gameplay as the CPU plays realistically and wouldn't take 2 bags while the ball is in the infield.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »