Home

Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

This is a discussion on Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread within the MLB Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2005, 05:15 PM   #73
Stu
All Star
 
Stu's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 7,927
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elicoleman
No kidding, thats rediculous. I understand its frustrating, but my God, thats no reason to boo.
Especially since the game could've been over if Arod fields that ground ball. Rivera didn't pitch great but he certainly didn't get any help on that play.
__________________
Sim Gaming Network
Stu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:16 PM   #74
MVP
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Asheville, NC
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elicoleman
I'd say my dad was a fan since the 70s, and growing up, I liked them BEFORE they even won in 1996. Hell, we even named our dog Reggie after Reggie Jackson when I was around 9 or 10.

If I was a UNC bandwagoner, why would I like their football team, baseball team and womans hoops team? Once again, since around 9 or 10.

Do I have to show pics of my room again?


I'm not asking for your biography, it was jokes....it is funny that you're a Tar Heel and a Yankee fan, AND a Patriots fan.....but whatever
Thrasha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:18 PM   #75
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2004
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by camulos
Especially since the game could've been over if Arod fields that ground ball. Rivera didn't pitch great but he certainly didn't get any help on that play.
Not necessarily. He goes home with the ground ball, it's pretty doubtful they turn two, unless Manny trips or something. He goes to second, Manny may beat it out in a close play as it wasn't hit all that hard.
DuffysCliff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2005, 05:18 PM   #76
MVP
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Asheville, NC
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread




Thrasha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:19 PM   #77
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me
 
elicoleman's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Memphis TN
Posts: 34,656
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasha
I'm not asking for your biography, it was jokes....it is funny that you're a Tar Heel and a Yankee fan, AND a Patriots fan.....but whatever
Well...I hate bandwagoners. If I could, I'd line them up against a wall and put bullets through them. Thats why I can't stand being called one. People just want to assume all the sudden, even though I've been here the entire time, without changing teams (never will)

Obviously, I know it looks bad, but nothing I can do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsFan27
This is the 3rd time John Calipari has been to his first Final Four!
What I'm Currently Listening To
elicoleman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:21 PM   #78
Stu
All Star
 
Stu's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 7,927
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elicoleman
Well...I hate bandwagoners. If I could, I'd line them up against a wall and put bullets through them. Thats why I can't stand being called one. People just want to assume all the sudden, even though I've been here the entire time, without changing teams (never will)

Obviously, I know it looks bad, but nothing I can do.
I can vouch for Eli on this. He's had to explain himself too many times on this issue, although it's all in good fun.

As long as you don't start booing Rivera. Then you're going up against that wall.
__________________
Sim Gaming Network
Stu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:23 PM   #79
MVP
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Asheville, NC
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elicoleman
Well...I hate bandwagoners. If I could, I'd line them up against a wall and put bullets through them. Thats why I can't stand being called one. People just want to assume all the sudden, even though I've been here the entire time, without changing teams (never will)

Obviously, I know it looks bad, but nothing I can do.
Well I apologize if I was an assholle, it just looked....odd lol
Thrasha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:23 PM   #80
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me
 
elicoleman's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Memphis TN
Posts: 34,656
Re: Official New York Yankees Bleacher Creatures Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by camulos
I can vouch for Eli on this. He's had to explain himself too many times on this issue, although it's all in good fun.

As long as you don't start booing Rivera. Then you're going up against that wall.
Boo'ing Rivera would be like boo'ing Vinatieri.

I would NEVER do that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsFan27
This is the 3rd time John Calipari has been to his first Final Four!
What I'm Currently Listening To
elicoleman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.

Top -