Home

Boston Red Sox - 2006

This is a discussion on Boston Red Sox - 2006 within the MLB Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2006, 04:52 PM   #865
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Boston Red Sox - 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBrushTWood
Rivera also has pinpoint precision of both his fastball and cutter. He also throws the filthiest cutter in the history of baseball. In addition, he is the greatest closer who's ever played. Not a good comparison with Beckett.
LOL I know I was just saying Of course Rivera's cutter is, and always has been absolutely filthy is why I said it was a buzzsaw, refering how he's broken alot of bats with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #866
MVP

OVR: 15

Is it that I never really noticed it, or is Pawtucket using blue and orange this year instead of blue and red?
“Nobody in the history of the game tried what I just tried. We’re talking about on the biggest stage, in New York, playing out of position and asked to hit fourth for the New York Yankees. I mean, that’s never been done.” - Sheffield on Sheffield
Old 04-28-2006, 07:43 PM   #867
All Star

OVR: 25

Is it fair to say that Clement sucks at this point?
Old 04-28-2006, 07:47 PM   #868
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit
Is it fair to say that Clement sucks at this point?

Completely fair.

Is it fair to say at this point the MLB.tv sucks this year? I had to wait about 10-15 mins in to the 1st inning for it to work properly for me. I'm getting the Rays broadcast and everytime they go to commercial I get some blue screen with MLB advertisements talking about what they offer on mlb.com. Not the actual TV broadcast.

Everytime it returns from the commercial break the sound is always off. So when the ball hits the glove or the bat their is always a second or two delay. ****in ridiculous.
“Nobody in the history of the game tried what I just tried. We’re talking about on the biggest stage, in New York, playing out of position and asked to hit fourth for the New York Yankees. I mean, that’s never been done.” - Sheffield on Sheffield
Old 04-28-2006, 07:55 PM   #869
All Star

Pathetic. Gomes basically gives Varitek a triple to lead off the inning and they don't get the run home. Still 2-0 Devil Rays in the 2nd.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:09 PM   #870
MVP

This is ridiculous. Bring back Bronson.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:33 PM   #871
All Star

This game sucks. First 2 men reach and they fail to score AGAIN!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2006, 08:59 PM   #872
MVP

Youk with the clutch double to bring in 2 runs.

But Tavarez gives the lead right back with a leadoff HR. Why is it that the majority of moves made by Theo in regards to the bullpen, suck for the most part?

I know getting good bullpen arms is hard to do, and it's a fluky area to try and predict. But damn this is ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »