Home

Old 08-20-2006, 08:56 PM   #2401
G-M*nnnn

deeman11747's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Boston Red Sox - 2006

Damon really ripped the Sox today. I wonder how much worse his reception will be tonight by the fans.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2006, 09:10 PM   #2402
MVP

OVR: 15

His "wanhhhh" act is wearing thin.

Yes he contributed to the championship, but he wasn't the reason they won.

Thanks for the ring Johnny, enjoy your contract, bye.

And ummm... I guess that's what a 1-2-3 inning looks like.

More of those please.
“Nobody in the history of the game tried what I just tried. We’re talking about on the biggest stage, in New York, playing out of position and asked to hit fourth for the New York Yankees. I mean, that’s never been done.” - Sheffield on Sheffield
Old 08-20-2006, 09:22 PM   #2403
All Star

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeman11747
Damon really ripped the Sox today. I wonder how much worse his reception will be tonight by the fans.

He's so full of crap. I enjoyed his hard play as a Red Sox, but he's a poor character guy and he just makes himself look stupid when he whines to the media about Boston not wanting him. He needs to get over it and accept the fact that he's gone and in New York now and that no one player is bigger than the rivalry. Clemens got boo'ed when he returned as a Yankee, did he think he was better than Clemens or something to not get boo'ed?

I'm going to watch tonight's game to see a good pitching matchup (I hope) and because I probably won't be watching much baseball for the remainder of the season. I start my new job tomorrow and will be on the road each morning at 5...yuck.
Old 08-20-2006, 09:32 PM   #2404
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Damon's just an idiot... self-professed to save us the trouble. Speaking of idiots, as I listen to Joe Morgan's attempt at deep baseball analysis...
Old 08-20-2006, 09:40 PM   #2405
G-M*nnnn

deeman11747's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit
He's so full of crap. I enjoyed his hard play as a Red Sox, but he's a poor character guy and he just makes himself look stupid when he whines to the media about Boston not wanting him. He needs to get over it and accept the fact that he's gone and in New York now and that no one player is bigger than the rivalry. Clemens got boo'ed when he returned as a Yankee, did he think he was better than Clemens or something to not get boo'ed?

I'm going to watch tonight's game to see a good pitching matchup (I hope) and because I probably won't be watching much baseball for the remainder of the season. I start my new job tomorrow and will be on the road each morning at 5...yuck.
Thats a little hypocritical to say as I remember every Red Sox fan with their lips firmly planted on his unshaved nuts because he was such a great guy and great for the clubhouse.

Great....rain delay.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2006, 09:47 PM   #2406
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeman11747
Thats a little hypocritical to say as I remember every Red Sox fan with their lips firmly planted on his unshaved nuts because he was such a great guy and great for the clubhouse.

Great....rain delay.

Apparently you don't know much about him. I don't really care for guys who cheat on their families. I don't doubt that a lot of his teammates like him, but I don't care much for him outside of his game.......how do you know what Damon's genitals look like?!

Well, if the Sox lose tonight at least they'll be able to blame the rain. Too bad, Schill was dealing and it was fun watching him gas the hitters. Mussina was looking hittable, but it wouldn't have surprised me to see him settle down.

Where's Alex Gonzalez?
Old 08-20-2006, 09:48 PM   #2407
Pro

davehughes14's Arena

OVR: 9

Moose off to a "shaky" start, but a nice recovery in the 2nd inning.

Has Schilling pitched this year after a rain delay?
Old 08-20-2006, 09:49 PM   #2408
All Star

I don't think he's had to sit through one, so no. I could be wrong though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »