Home

2007 Atlanta Braves Discussion

This is a discussion on 2007 Atlanta Braves Discussion within the MLB Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-20-2007, 08:32 PM   #649
All Star

Brandon13's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: 2007 Atlanta Braves Discussion

Alright Andruw, last chance.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:34 PM   #650
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Andruw sucks. He sucks. He ******* sucks.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:34 PM   #651
All Star

Brandon13's Arena

Andruw ****ing sucks man. Five strike outs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2007, 08:38 PM   #652
All Star

bravosfan's Arena

OVR: 24

...way to come through in the clutch there, Druw.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:21 PM   #653
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Just got back from Fenway, and I'll tell you ... it pains me to hear you guys slamming Druw. Something is clearly wrong with him, as those were the worst ABs I've seen from a big league hitter - nevermind of his caliber - in a long, long time. I'm a Sox fan first and forever, but even I was rooting for the guy to tie it up in the 9th so he could avoid the suicide watch list. Maybe he was pressing cause he knew I was at the game?

He needs to go on the DL regardless of the severity of his back and find his swing with Terry.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:41 PM   #654
All Star

Brandon13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
Just got back from Fenway, and I'll tell you ... it pains me to hear you guys slamming Druw. Something is clearly wrong with him, as those were the worst ABs I've seen from a big league hitter - nevermind of his caliber - in a long, long time. I'm a Sox fan first and forever, but even I was rooting for the guy to tie it up in the 9th so he could avoid the suicide watch list. Maybe he was pressing cause he knew I was at the game?

He needs to go on the DL regardless of the severity of his back and find his swing with Terry.
Andruw was already swinging the bat badly before he got hurt yesterday. Granted it wasn't 0-5 with 5 strikeouts bad, but it was pretty bad. All of us want him to snap out of it but it just gets so frustrating watching him swing the bat sometimes(As of now most of the time). He may get hot here eventually and salvage his batting average, but right now it doesn't look like it's gonna get better anytime soon.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:50 AM   #655
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Andruw's failure has nothing to do with him being hurt. It is all Andruw's fault and his insistance that he pull every ball. If he would go to right field, everyone of those strikeout pitches could have been hits. It is time Andruw gets rid of his ego and settle for singles to right or trade him if he won't. I wouldn't even hit him 6th, I would hit him 7th or 8th. Every pitcher knows all they have to do is throw breaking balls that either tail away or into the dirt on the outside corner of the plate and he can't do anything.

If a regular people can see this, you would think Andruw would adjust his huge hole in his swing, but no.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2007, 01:47 AM   #656
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

If Andruw continues to swing the bat this badly and doesn't really get it going offensive wise I don't see the braves even making an attempt to re-sign him. Heck I wouldn't pay a guy 15-20 million per season and see him struggling to hit around the mendoza line.

Edit: 5 strikeouts in one game is ridiculous. When was the last time someone accomplised this horrible feat anyway?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball > MLB Official Team Threads »