Home

MLB 08: The Show Opening Day Rosters Released

This is a discussion on MLB 08: The Show Opening Day Rosters Released within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: April 7th Roster update(the big one)

This might be a little bit off the topic but did not want to start a new post. Players that are injured do they eventually come of the DL over time automatically when using this update? If not do I need to remove them myself from the DL manually before I start my season. Players such as Martinez, Schilling, Nomar G? Thanks
Old 04-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedcubbieblue25
Well damn, I didn't even notice it the first time. That really sucks if true. Do you think SONY will release a fix for it before next Monday?
It's like they used an old roster before they made equiptment changes and added the new players and made the moves.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #35
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
This might be a little bit off the topic but did not want to start a new post. Players that are injured do they eventually come of the DL over time automatically when using this update? If not do I need to remove them myself from the DL manually before I start my season. Players such as Martinez, Schilling, Nomar G? Thanks
If you are talking franchise, from what I can tell, the guys aren't on the DL to start the season, just in the minors. And once May 1st hits, unless there is an injury, the cpu will start calling up its star players.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2008, 11:32 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1

You are going to have to put them on the roster. They will just in the minor leagues and will not be called up when their time on the DL is over.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:32 AM   #37
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

For those who may not have seen, Beckett who was activated yesterday is still on Pawtucket in the game after the latest update. You'll have to manually move him the BoSox starting rotation if you want him there.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-07-2008, 11:33 AM   #38
Rookie

bleedcubbieblue25's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
It's like they used an old roster before they made equiptment changes and added the new players and made the moves.
So no players have any accessories or anything?

I sent a message to them via the SportsConnect feature. I'm not expecting a response though.

Old 04-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
You are going to have to put them on the roster. They will just in the minor leagues and will not be called up when their time on the DL is over.
This was the answer I was looking for. Thanks to all for the input/answer. Peace!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #40
Brazilian A's Fan

brunnoce's Arena

OVR: 31

the equipments lost is just unaceptable..also what a poor job SCEA made with the created players faces..they look nothing like themselvs..looks like they didnt edit their faces..they just set a defualt one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »