Home

Post-patch CPU roster control ON lineup solution

This is a discussion on Post-patch CPU roster control ON lineup solution within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #17
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Post-patch CPU roster control ON lineup solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
Moderator, do you think we could sticky this? It would be appreciated by many here. Thanks.
Good idea!
Old 05-18-2009, 02:20 AM   #18
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAFBUC
Good idea!
They just don't seem to do stickies anymore I guess. BUMP!
Old 05-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #19
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L9WJ7SW4

Also included is a Cubs and Red Sox Franchise set for Opening Day and with CPU roster control ON with lineups/rotations set to stick (set after spring training). Some players like Ichiro and A Rod will have to be called up when it is time.

Lineups and Rotations are set for Opening Day and Lineups and rotations were done after Spring Training so they "stick". The CPU will not rearrange lineups or rotations. Use my CPU lineup fix workaround thread and two controllers for games you actually play to have the correct lineups for games you play. The simmed games will be correct since my lineups/rotations stick.

These franchises (Cubs and Red Sox) are based on Ridin's Final Rosters and do not have the career stat glitch. Although Ridin did not alter many ratings, I have also edited players back to stock SCEA ratings (Soriano, Helton, Sizemore to name a few).

All new SCEA players ratings have been added up to 5/18/09 such as Matt LaPorta, John Koronka, Carlos Corporan, Ron Villone, Bobby Scales, and all the guys that have been added since this roster set base (5-11-09 I believe). I have also fixed some apparel for Cubs and Red Sox players. The Iowa Cubs lineup is also fixed. All ratings other than stock SCEA ratings were done by Ridin.

Don't forget to load your own settings and slider sets into these franchises.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:40 AM   #20
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

One thing I wanted to mention for those of you that have just got the game.

Do your roster moves in the CPU roster control menu and not under your own teams. If you do it under your own teams, if you move a guy down to AAA or AA and remove him off the 40 man roster, he may get picked up off of waivers by another team. You avoid all this if you use the CPU roster control menu to do all of your call ups and send downs, etc.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:43 AM   #21
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

FYI: Referring to the SCEA rosters post-patch: If I recall correctly, Knight stated that newer rosters will not work with old non-patched systems, but older rosters get amended so that they work with patched systems, so you guys without the patch are out of luck for the new SCEA rosters (ones release post-patch) I posted until you get the patch.

Take your PS3s to someones house that has broadband and get the patch. Heck, I read of someone that brought his PS3 and small TV hooked up to power in his car (must have had adapter) and parked outside his public library and got the patch that way using their wireless connection which is usually public and free.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »