Home

HELP PLEASE; MLB Show 10 Updated Roster, PS3

This is a discussion on HELP PLEASE; MLB Show 10 Updated Roster, PS3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
HELP PLEASE; MLB Show 10 Updated Roster, PS3

I was at my buddies house earlier and he explained how he had updated rosters for the 2011 season in his mlb 10 show. I went home to go to download them, but I am unable to connect to spotsconnect. I began researching and found out that apparently a few weeks ago sportsconnect was shutting down because the release of show 11. due to this, I began searching for updated 2011 rosters that I can download and then transfer to ps3. I have used this site for years with ncaa football rosters, so I figured I should start. Like always, I dont just start a thread without researching in case someone asked the question I have already. I thought I found the answer as I downloaded one file from a thread, but it ended up being the opending day 2010 rosters, so no good. in another thread, it seemed like the guy was just playing games because for over 2 weeks he keeps saying next day he'll post roster. I cannot find an updated roster for the show 2010.

If anyone has downloaded one and doesn't mind transfering it from their ps3 to their computer and then sending to me Id REALLY appreciate. its real easy if you have a flash drive! or if anyone knows where to download online id be thankful
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: HELP PLEASE; MLB Show 10 Updated Roster, PS3

I didnt think this was possible
Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #3
Pro

jacory12's Arena

OVR: 12

Must've missed the "MLB 10 The Show 2011 Spring Training Roster" thread. Hmm yeah I can see how you would've missed it....
Old 04-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #4
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by caronnaxtra
I was at my buddies house earlier and he explained how he had updated rosters for the 2011 season in his mlb 10 show. I went home to go to download them, but I am unable to connect to spotsconnect. I began researching and found out that apparently a few weeks ago sportsconnect was shutting down because the release of show 11. due to this, I began searching for updated 2011 rosters that I can download and then transfer to ps3. I have used this site for years with ncaa football rosters, so I figured I should start. Like always, I dont just start a thread without researching in case someone asked the question I have already. I thought I found the answer as I downloaded one file from a thread, but it ended up being the opending day 2010 rosters, so no good. in another thread, it seemed like the guy was just playing games because for over 2 weeks he keeps saying next day he'll post roster. I cannot find an updated roster for the show 2010.

If anyone has downloaded one and doesn't mind transfering it from their ps3 to their computer and then sending to me Id REALLY appreciate. its real easy if you have a flash drive! or if anyone knows where to download online id be thankful
here is a roster updated in the offseason... near the end of december.... there were many transactions since then, but they're not too hard to do yourself. hope this helps http://www.sendspace.com/file/pp19pu
Old 04-05-2011, 09:25 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

jacory posted a roster from March 8 in the Spring Training thread. Take a few minutes and read some posts......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #6
Rookie

emath's Arena

OVR: 2

I can't really help you with a roster, since I don't have one, but if your buddy has it, couldn't you get it from him?
Old 08-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I Downloaded That...And After That I Put It In My Savedata Folder On My Flash Drive. And When I Put The Flash Drive In The PS3 And Go To The Save Data Utility I Wouldnt Show Up.......And Later A Put The Updated Rosters Into The Folder With My Other Roster That I Put On There And Replaced It With The Updated Stuff...And I Did It Over Again And It Wouldnt Work.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .Can Somebody Please Tell Me How To Do This.....
Old 08-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

To get a roster file from your PC to your PS3, you have to download the file and then use WinRAR to extract the whole roster folder (without removing any of the folder's contents). Make sure that you do not extract it into a new folder. When you go to extract the file, WinRAR will add another folder to the roster folder that you are extracting, so you have to delete that part off of the "destination path".

For example, say you want to extract the file to your My Documents folder. It will be displayed in the "destination path" as C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\BCUS98251_ROST_000000000F56FCA7. You need to delete the "BCUS98251_ROST_000000000F56FCA7" part or else it will create the BCUS folder that you are trying to extract inside of another BCUS folder with the same title.

Next, just copy or move that BCUS folder to a folder titled SAVEDATA and then move than SAVEDATA folder (with the BCUS folder inside of it) into a folder titled PS3. After that, just copy or move that folder to your USB device. Make sure that you don't already have a folder with this title on your USB device.

To sum it up, on the main part of your USB device, you should have a PS3 folder that has a SAVEDATA folder inside of it that contains the BCUS roster folder that you downloaded and extracted. Inside of that BCUS roster folder will be 4 files (.PNG image, .PFD file, SFO file and the roster file).

To copy the file to your PS3, insert the USB device into your PS3, go to "Saved Data Utility" on the PS3 menu, go to your USB device, hit triangle and then copy the roster file to your PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »