Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 04:59 PM   #1449
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
Is that sarcasm, or serious?
Both
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers
Old 05-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #1450
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Knight, I am anxiously awaiting V2 especially because a few days ago I forgot to save your V1 rosters with updated transactions! I know you said that V2 will still be set to opening day. I was wondering if you or someone else could suggest the fastest way to update these to whatever day you release them on. Any advice from you is appreciated! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #1451
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
Yea Ksig, if you are going to play anything other than the MLB level, you pretty much have to have separate sliders.

It's too bad SCEA made the game that way. The minors play like they would if they were in the MLB even though the pitches are lower rated too.

But, slider tweaks works for it.
Maybe this is a new find that SCEA will address. I seriously play more minor league games than I do MLB. SCEA should have sliders for each level, unless the implement a virtual understanding of how the minor league games play. It should be the same feel of the game regardless of ratings. Better rated players play better than those not as highly rated, but these are pro ball players who have talent, every last one of them and they can run, steal, hit the gaps, take it yard, make solid contact, hit solid liners etc.

What settings/sliders do you guys recommend for the minor league games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #1452
Rookie

beelo's Arena

OVR: 4

V1 was great, cant wait for V2 and all the rest to be done so i can get serious with a chise.

Not New, just soft spoken.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #1453
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
I did, but I dont think Knight has put them in yet, i just keep sending him my Word file w/ all the updates
I thought you had taken the file and put them in and then sent that over to Mr. Franchise for faces? I guess not though.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #1454
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
I thought you had taken the file and put them in and then sent that over to Mr. Franchise for faces? I guess not though.
Actually you're right, I did do that originally but I have made several updates since I sent that over that Knight hasn't updated yet.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:53 PM   #1455
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
Actually you're right, I did do that originally but I have made several updates since I sent that over that Knight hasn't updated yet.
Correct.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #1456
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Correct.

M.K.
Knight165
MK -

Just remember that some of the stance/motions have changed since I originally sent the file so you might wanna double check at the end that everything was entered properly. For example I think Dunn and Austin Jackson were 2 guys who I have changed since the first time I sent you the file. So just make sure the stance/motion listed first on my Word file is the one it is changed to in the game
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »