Home

OS Full Minors V1 W/REALTIME Lineups Made Fresh Daily W/ REAL GEAR EDITS wip

This is a discussion on OS Full Minors V1 W/REALTIME Lineups Made Fresh Daily W/ REAL GEAR EDITS wip within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2010, 04:15 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 38
OS Full Minors V1 W/REALTIME Lineups Made Fresh Daily W/ REAL GEAR EDITS wip

*BIG UPDATE NEWS as of 4-14
Do to many incorrect Stances , Pitching motions and way off attributes of some players we will be fine tuning this roster version more than expected which is actually a good thing .
So Im basically saying this will be more like the upcomming edited versions of OSFMv1 then the Original release BUT OF COURSE WITH REALTIME ROSTERS AND REALTIME GEAR THATS IN THE GAME.
Hey guys ,
Maybe you remember my Ridins REALTIME Rosters with real MLB gear edits from last year well im back again and as always these will be updated and Baked Fresh daily with the help of my righthand man The Bigshmooz.
Well special thanks to Knight , Ridin and Ksigs hard work and approval to add on and help perfect their incredible work based off their OSV1 which Im pleased to share with you.
Heres how they work :
They are based off the OSV1 original release as I feel many changes made to the Original can be very subjective at times .
But I have used most info from that thread and made the proper changes as I felt needed.
I have updated all players faces that are in majors ,#s and Positions and REAL GEAR or as close as posssible up to date but remember it will be constantly changing.
( Im also testing lineup logic so when you start a season theres less adjusting and more playing
The MLB Catchers gear IS DONE and up to date and it only took me 10 hours after I created a color chart for each team colors lol as well as many others positions but as always this be a WIP (work in progress ).
So as spring comes to summer and summer to fall players gear will change and these will be updated daily as well as real 25 man rosters , rotations, lineups and updates will posted on SPORTSCONNECT ONLY , to reflect the current MLB season.
That being said I will always have Fresh Baked rosters on request so just pm me .
I havent decided whether to delete the older rosters as I add the most recent as to not clutter up Sportsconnect rosters more than it already is but I will only post them there as needed (2 to 3 times a week) depending on MLB Movement and my ever updating of gear .
NOTE:
Almost think of these as what SCEA does weekly with their online rosters but im doing daily with full minors and up to date rosters with real gear.
I personally use these for 1 season play whether it be season or franchise mode do to glitches in season mode as I focus mainly on the current MLB season in Realtime .
I update All Minor League players as they are called up to the bigs ( Faces , gear attributes ect )and I try to keep the minors accurate player wise but I dont do lineups and remember the focus on these rosters are the current 25 man MLB rosters .
I still havent decided what to do about some shoes yet so we are focusing on all other gear for now but please understand it is constantly changing .

That being said Im open to ANY suggestions so please feel free to post them here on all gear helmet styles , eye black ANYTHING , lineups , attributes ect .

LATEST ROSTERS ON SPORTSCONNECT:

OSFMV1 w/Real Gear 4-11
OSFMV1 w/Real Gear 4-17 * The Latest

* The 4-11 Version will always remain on Sportsconnect as a base but I will delete the old ones from Sportsconnect for my most current .
EX: So when I create say a 4-15 version I will delete the 4-12 one from Sportsconnect to avoid confusion.

To find the lastest sort by date and vote thumbs up to keep it on top and out of becoming a fake like what happened with the original OS V1 .
I also always give Roster descriptions so heads up or PM if you have doubts and enjoy this incredible game !

This thread is dedicated to Smokey , Missy and Lady R.I.P

Last edited by dorismary; 04-17-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OS Full Minors V1 W/REALTIME Lineups Made Fresh Daily W/ REAL GEAR EDITS wip

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
Hey guys ,

They are based off the OSV1 original release as I feel many changes made to the Original can be very subjective at times .
Does this mean you won't be doing a roster based off V2, even though that's really the first "complete version?"
Old 04-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: OS Full Minors V1 W/REALTIME Lineups Made Fresh Daily W/ REAL GEAR EDITS wip

Sorry this is a little off topic, but you mentioned in your opening remarks that Season mode has bugs/glitches, compared to Franchise. I was about to start a SEASON, as opposed to a Franchise. I like playing all 162 games myself, which will take me all summer. How is the season mode playing out for you compared to franchise mode. I usually don't like franchise due to not enjoying the GM/Owner responsibilities and not wanting to screw around with the minor league callups, rosters, etc. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:57 PM   #4
Rookie

jgarcia's Arena

OVR: 6

Yay I was wondering whether you and shmooz were going to do the full equipment edits again. I used last years with Ridins foundation & they were amazingly accurate. Thanks for doing these again.

So does the one on sportsconnect already have the complete head to toe gear edits as of today?
Old 04-12-2010, 01:34 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozar
Does this mean you won't be doing a roster based off V2, even though that's really the first "complete version?"
Im really not big on all the changes that are gonna happen now with OS original as many of those can be very subjective.
Now if something is messed up or a guy is having a great year it will be adjusted but overall I like more of a SCEA feel to my rosters .
Not a knock or anything on their hard work but if they are really well recieved I will possible do full gear edits on them but I just had to many hours off the original OS V1 to switch now.
Hope this helps

Last edited by dorismary; 04-12-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 01:55 AM   #6
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
Im really not big on all the changes that are gonna happen now with OS original as many of those changes can be very subjective.
Now if something is messed up or a guy is having a great year it will be adjusted but overall I like more of a SCEA feel to my rosters .
Not a knock or anything on their hard work but if they are really well recieved I will possible do full gear edits on them but I just had to many hours off the original OS V1 to switch now.
Hope this helps
sry im either tired or crazy but are these rosters out now?
Old 04-12-2010, 01:55 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewill12
Sorry this is a little off topic, but you mentioned in your opening remarks that Season mode has bugs/glitches, compared to Franchise. I was about to start a SEASON, as opposed to a Franchise. I like playing all 162 games myself, which will take me all summer. How is the season mode playing out for you compared to franchise mode. I usually don't like franchise due to not enjoying the GM/Owner responsibilities and not wanting to screw around with the minor league callups, rosters, etc. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Jim 416 knows more about this but from our coversation he said season mode is very glitchy in the setup this year so he plays franchise in 1 year sets .
I dont remember alot of the issues but I know I tried a season mode control all teams ON and instead of just bad lineups many players like Lou marson C clev moves to the minors and Santana gets called up and many others .
I like to play alot of short seasons which is kind of disappointing as I spend more time fixing rosters , very confusing with all the different issues like 40 man after spring ect .
So my hope for next year is a roster block where they just dont change or rescramble in any mode .
So shoot Jim apm and he can describe it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia
Yay I was wondering whether you and shmooz were going to do the full equipment edits again. I used last years with Ridins foundation & they were amazingly accurate. Thanks for doing these again.

So does the one on sportsconnect already have the complete head to toe gear edits as of today?
Its actually a WIP work in progress as we are talking around 25 man plus teams times X 30 teams and maybe 30 different edits so you do the math eitherway thats a ton of edits and I do mine off current in game photos and on TV .
But remember with it still being cold everything sleeve wise is constantly changes plus wierd stuff like Theriot using a one black mitt and one tan .
I also cant state it enough WHEN EDITING COLORS IT CAN GET VERY CONFUSING IN THE EDIT SCREEN so I created a color chart .
I also try to stick with team colors when possible to keep them from not matching up when using classic jerseys .
This version is basically Alot like SCEA weekly online rosters but this version has fully gear , real lineups and full minors .
I will be dropping a NEW UPDATED one later tonight after many more gear edits .

Last edited by dorismary; 04-12-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:00 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
sry im either tired or crazy but are these rosters out now?
Hey your no crazier then the rest of us
But yes they are Online under the name in the original post that will be updated daily but if you want my latest unrelease ones pm me and i'll give you a sportsconnect link as I made many fixes from the original.

HELP WANTED :
If anyones interested in helping to tweak and improving CAP create a player faces send me a PM to help these great rosters even more realistic.

Last edited by dorismary; 04-12-2010 at 02:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »