Home

Ratings Calculator!!! (download enclosed)

This is a discussion on Ratings Calculator!!! (download enclosed) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2011, 05:01 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Ratings Calculator!!! (download enclosed)

All the stats are on Baseball-reference.com, on the batting tab, the PA, AB, H and HR are to be done from the splits for the year you are trying to get stats for, they will feed into the other spots, Runs Created is on the advanced batting part of BR.com which is reachable by hitting the more stats link on the batting stats, while bunt hits is on the aitutional hitting board, everything else shows up on the first screen, but don't manually put in PA, AB, H or HR, do that as mentioned above.

To do the fielding stats, first put the output and assist stats into the batting tab(they are there because they influence the speed rating). Then enter the rest from the various parts of the fielding boards. Mist of it is on the top board except errors which are on the board that gives the fielding stats for each position the player played.

I think the RF/9 and league average RF/9 are what is making this confusing. They are both under the original fielding board on the right side under RF/9 and lgaveRF9

Hope all this helps!
Old 03-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #50
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft_Works
"Pitcher ratings you can still get from Bahnzo's old Roster Tools program which is still on here"

Could someone please explain how you do this. I downloaded the rostertools 2010 and can't figure out how pitcher ratings still work.
Type roster tools into the search this forum part on the main roster page for SCEA Baseball and look for the link to Bahnzo's Roster tools complete suite, NOT RT2010, download the first link and you will have the pitching and hitting parts of The original roster tools program, the batting part doesn't work real well but the Stamina, Pitching Clutch, and the hits, HR, K's and walks per 9 Innings stats are on there thru 2009
Old 03-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #51
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee2441
Well here's the link if anyone is interested...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2UOT69V

I haven't settled on formulas yet, but I'm uploading this to show what could be done to help roster makers edit ratings and such. You could input data manually or if you have a database in a separate sheet such as the 3 year splits I inputed, you can use menus and lookup functions to automatically input the stats for you.
That is awesome. Finally got it figured out, but it doesn't look like the lookup for the projected stats is working.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 02:38 AM   #52
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritter77
Type roster tools into the search this forum part on the main roster page for SCEA Baseball and look for the link to Bahnzo's Roster tools complete suite, NOT RT2010, download the first link and you will have the pitching and hitting parts of The original roster tools program, the batting part doesn't work real well but the Stamina, Pitching Clutch, and the hits, HR, K's and walks per 9 Innings stats are on there thru 2009
But you cant get individual pitches by pitchers from those years, correct?
Old 03-28-2011, 02:53 AM   #53
Pro

No, the pitch Fx part has been made private or taken off by Bahnzo and only he can put it back on, and I don't think he will, but at least you can get the non pitch related pitcher stats, here is the link, download the first link on the page!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...available.html
Old 03-28-2011, 03:10 AM   #54

bedwardsroy19's Arena

Quote:
No, the pitch Fx part has been made private or taken off by Bahnzo and only he can put it back on, and I don't think he will, but at least you can get the non pitch related pitcher stats, here is the link, download the first link on the page!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...available.html
Thanks...

By the way, downloaded you ratings calculator and I have enjoyed them very much. I'm attempting to make a full 1998 roster and have used your ratings as a guideline. Thanks for your hard work!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:25 AM   #55
Pro

I appreciate that, and the kind words as well, let me know when u finish and I will be glad to check them out...

PS - Once they are done, do you mind if I use some of the characters for my 88-11 rosters? The help would be appreciated...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 03:31 AM   #56

bedwardsroy19's Arena

Quote:
I appreciate that, and the kind words as well, let me know when u finish and I will be glad to check them out...

PS - Once they are done, do you mind if I use some of the characters for my 88-11 rosters? The help would be appreciated...
No problem, happy to help you as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »