Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #33
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012

Here's a quick question. Pertains to rosters rather than the Full Minors. Anyone know if Manny Ramirez is going to be in the game through the first roster update on release day? I know he retired last year, but he also played in 5 regular season games last year with teh Rays before retiring, so i was courious if that makes hime eligable still for the MLBPA or do we have to wait til he gets an at bat this year?
Old 02-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm not sure if this is already somewhere in the forums or if I'm the only one fuzzy on how we're transferring the data and when, but if possible could we give a quick explanation on how that's going down? I'm doing equipment and I assume that's the last step, but I want to make sure I'm not slowing the process down.

Basically what I'm asking here is can we get an explanation of how we go about uploading and downloading files to work on, and if there is a better way to do things in (is phases the right word here?).

I hope this post is clear and not cumbersome. Again if it is already posted somewhere in the forums that you know of please send me a link. Otherwise I'd like to get this out of the way before release day so we can hit the ground running.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #35
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Regret
I'm not sure if this is already somewhere in the forums or if I'm the only one fuzzy on how we're transferring the data and when, but if possible could we give a quick explanation on how that's going down? I'm doing equipment and I assume that's the last step, but I want to make sure I'm not slowing the process down.

Basically what I'm asking here is can we get an explanation of how we go about uploading and downloading files to work on, and if there is a better way to do things in (is phases the right word here?).

I hope this post is clear and not cumbersome. Again if it is already posted somewhere in the forums that you know of please send me a link. Otherwise I'd like to get this out of the way before release day so we can hit the ground running.

No problem....

The guys doing the info and ratings get it first.(for obvious reasons...especially the info part! )...
Then if they are not the ones doing faces.....they will send it to that guy...if he's busy with another club(which some of those guys are doing multiple teams)...it can certainly go to someone else to get either equip or stances done.

You will be getting an ENTIRE roster file and just editing the team you are working on.
When all parts are completed....send the roster file to myself and Ridin'...we will export the players from that roster file and import it onto the master file.
It's always in flux...due to guys schedules.....you won't be holding anyone up or vice versa....it kind of just happens as it does!

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #36
Rookie

MR.RANDOM's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm bout to go reserve the show so what do you think ramone will say bout the rosters
Old 02-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #37
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.RANDOM
I'm bout to go reserve the show so what do you think ramone will say bout the rosters
He said that the CAP and roster editing are all the same as the PS3.

He's nearly certain that you can transfer from the Vita to the PS3.

You can from the PS3 to Vita...so it makes sense.

That's the most positive I could get.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #38
Rookie

MR.RANDOM's Arena

OVR: 6

I felt this was an appropriate time to affirm that you sir are indeed a GAMER!!! Thank you very much knight!!
Old 02-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
No problem....

The guys doing the info and ratings get it first.(for obvious reasons...especially the info part! )...
Then if they are not the ones doing faces.....they will send it to that guy...if he's busy with another club(which some of those guys are doing multiple teams)...it can certainly go to someone else to get either equip or stances done.

You will be getting an ENTIRE roster file and just editing the team you are working on.
When all parts are completed....send the roster file to myself and Ridin'...we will export the players from that roster file and import it onto the master file.
It's always in flux...due to guys schedules.....you won't be holding anyone up or vice versa....it kind of just happens as it does!

M.K.
Knight165

Thanks for clearing that up Knight. So are the rosters in progress sent through email or we dl it off of the roster vault?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #40
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Regret
Thanks for clearing that up Knight. So are the rosters in progress sent through email or we dl it off of the roster vault?
I think we did it both ways last year.
Some guys couldn't get the knack of zipping/unzipping the files.

It's better through a link through an e-mail....but I think what we did in the Vault was...make it very obscure(name of the roster) and then the editor deleted it once Ridin' or I grabbed it.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »