Home

OSFM 2013: New York Mets

This is a discussion on OSFM 2013: New York Mets within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #137
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OSFM 2013: New York Mets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetropolitans
great job! Hefner is going to go north in place of Santana but that should be limmited time. I think hefner may have made it as a long man anyway. regardless, Personally Im not that concerned about where you put them on the roster as I will be adjusting it once I start my franchise That being said.

Laffey should start in the AAA rotation. If Hefner makes the MLB team(which he will in place of Johan on DL) Mchugh can move up to AAA rotation. Id stick any DL guys in Aball until they are healthy.

Here is how I will prob have it: (lol do it how ever you want though its just fun for me to project and see it written down!)

MLB
Santana(15DL)
Harvey
Niese
Marcum
Gee

Hefner
Burke
Edgin
Lyon
Atchinson
Parnell
Fransisco(15DL)

AAA
Wheeler
Mejia
Laffey
Mchugh
Schwindin

Torres
Carson
Rice
Hampson
Feliciano
Hawkins
Familia

AA
Montero
Gorski
Mazzoni
Syndergaurd(only so I can Play with him, He will start in A in real life)
Goedell

German
Peavy
Lethersich
Rodriguez
Holt
Hererra

A
Byrdak(60DL)
Degrom
Fulmer
Robles
Mateo
Matz
Bowman

Thats 42 pitchers(we could fit 3 more if we really want too)

back-up options
Lara
Ynoa
Verrett
Pill
Urbina
Morris
Owen-rp
Fraser-rp
Rosario-rp
Have you downloaded our players? What players are "must haves" for the few we'll have left to put in Single A?
Old 03-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #138
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
great job! Hefner is going to go north in place of Santana but that should be limmited time. I think hefner may have made it as a long man anyway. regardless, Personally Im not that concerned about where you put them on the roster as I will be adjusting it once I start my franchise That being said.

Laffey should start in the AAA rotation. If Hefner makes the MLB team(which he will in place of Johan on DL) Mchugh can move up to AAA rotation. Id stick any DL guys in Aball until they are healthy.

Here is how I will prob have it: (lol do it how ever you want though its just fun for me to project and see it written down!)

MLB
Santana(15DL)
Harvey
Niese
Marcum
Gee

Hefner
Burke
Edgin
Lyon
Atchinson
Parnell
Fransisco(15DL)

AAA
Wheeler
Mejia
Laffey
Mchugh
Schwindin

Torres
Carson
Rice
Hampson
Feliciano
Hawkins
Familia

AA
Montero
Gorski
Mazzoni
Goedell

German
Peavy
Lethersich
Rodriguez
Holt
Hererra

A
Byrdak(60DL)
Degrom
Fulmer
Robles
Mateo
Matz
Bowman

back-up options
Lara
Ynoa
Verrett
Pill
Urbina
Morris
Owen-rp
Fraser-rp
Rosario-rp
great info!

I would like to get:
Lara
Ynoa
Verrett
Pill
Urbina

in the roster and havent looked too closely at RPs but will be starting them soon (maybe tonight after my fantasy draft) as we have 7 spots open in AA and the 13 or so spots still open that can be any position in A. This is very helpful. Things are movely very smooth we have plenty of time to tune the players I will run some sim seasons once it's complete to see how the stats look and ill post in here but thats not till next week probably
Old 03-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #139
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
great info!

I would like to get:
Lara
Ynoa
Verrett
Pill
Urbina

in the roster and havent looked too closely at RPs but will be starting them soon (maybe tonight after my fantasy draft) as we have 7 spots open in AA and the 13 or so spots still open that can be any position in A. This is very helpful. Things are movely very smooth we have plenty of time to tune the players I will run some sim seasons once it's complete to see how the stats look and ill post in here but thats not till next week probably
Urbina is someone who isn't that good plain and simple.. 5 Grade fastball.. And he's struggled in the lower levels of the minors.. I am not high in making him... He'd be a D potential most likely.. Or a C just so he doesn't regress right away. Verrett and Lara and yona I can do though
Old 03-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #140
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Quote:

MLB
Santana(15DL)
Harvey
Niese
Marcum
Gee

Hefner
Burke
Edgin
Lyon
Atchinson
Parnell
Fransisco(15DL)

AAA
Wheeler
Mejia
Laffey
Mchugh
Schwindin

Torres
Carson
Rice
Hampson
Feliciano
Hawkins
Familia

AA
Montero
Gorski
Mazzoni
Goedell

German
Peavy
Lethersich
Rodriguez
Holt
Hererra

A
Byrdak(60DL)
Degrom
Fulmer
Robles
Mateo
Matz
Bowman

back-up options
Lara
Ynoa
Verrett
Pill
Urbina
Morris
Owen-rp
Fraser-rp
Rosario-rp
Looking at the list we have all of MLB, all of AAA.

AA we are missing:
Goedell SP

Peavy RP
Rodriguez RP
Holt RP
Hererra RP

I have German as a starter is he a bullpen guy?

A we are missing:
Bowman RP?

I know there are multiple A divisions IRL but only 1 in the game. We have 15 spots one of which is Nimmo and one of which is Cecchini right now leaving us with 13, of which I believe we can have whatever mix between SP, RP and position players it doesn't really matter. We should narrow down what exactly we want for those 13 spots
Old 03-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #141
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
Urbina is someone who isn't that good plain and simple.. 5 Grade fastball.. And he's struggled in the lower levels of the minors.. I am not high in making him... He'd be a D potential most likely.. Or a C just so he doesn't regress right away. Verrett and Lara and yona I can do though
I know but like someone else mentioned they have his last name pronounced in the game :P I suppose your right though im just trying to get a discussion going so we have the best guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #142
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
Looking at the list we have all of MLB, all of AAA.

AA we are missing:
Goedell SP

Peavy RP
Rodriguez RP
Holt RP
Hererra RP

I have German as a starter is he a bullpen guy?

A we are missing:
Bowman RP?

I know there are multiple A divisions IRL but only 1 in the game. We have 15 spots one of which is Nimmo and one of which is Cecchini right now leaving us with 13, of which I believe we can have whatever mix between SP, RP and position players it doesn't really matter. We should narrow down what exactly we want for those 13 spots
Knight has double A so he should get those players in there.. The holt that was on last years set was okay in terms of looks. Daniel Hererra I can do though.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #143
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
I know but like someone else mentioned they have his last name pronounced in the game :P I suppose your right though im just trying to get a discussion going so we have the best guys
I get what you're saying.. I just don't want to use time to make him that's my main thing He's one of those guys who would be the PTBNL in a trade ( a kind of lesser known minor league filler-- even though he's young)
Old 03-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #144
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey Mets Fans, how are we doing?

I am currently working on a stat sheet from spring training game to calculate some stats for the minor leaguers. I hope to be done later on today.

MLB: New York Mets
NHL: New York Islanders

Johan Santana Pitches First No Hitter In Mets Franchise History - 6/1/12
New York Mets - 2015 National League Champions

"The Coli" - Nassau Coliseum (1972-2015)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »