Home

OSFM 2013: New York Mets

This is a discussion on OSFM 2013: New York Mets within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #49
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OSFM 2013: New York Mets

I gave Puello a B potential because of his young age and he has the tools to keep on developing.. The problem is he hasn't taken that step forward yet.. If he was 2 years older I would've have him a C. Also, if we had A+ A- and those type of potentials.. I'd rate Nimmo and Cecchini at b- Mazzoni at a borderline B.. Or C+ and Fulmer would be a B+.. I couldn't put Fulmer as an A.. His age.. And stuff make the push for the A. But he's just a B because of potentials in the game ( no minus or pluses.. Just solid grades)
Old 03-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #50
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Listening to this spring training game on WFAN feels great, I definitely hope I can draft Ike for my fantasy team this year!

I will be getting the game Monday and i'll have lots of free time the next 2-3 weeks if you guys need help. What is more needed player models/face or attributes?

If you don't mind im curious, how does giving out potential work? What is our limit for the amount of A's B's and C's we can label players as?
Old 03-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #51
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Listening to this spring training game on WFAN feels great, I definitely hope I can draft Ike for my fantasy team this year!

I will be getting the game Monday and i'll have lots of free time the next 2-3 weeks if you guys need help. What is more needed player models/face or attributes?

If you don't mind im curious, how does giving out potential work? What is our limit for the amount of A's B's and C's we can label players as?
I already have 12 prospects done for us I have all the players set for the 40 man and our top prospects. I do everything besides the attributes.. But if you'd like, you can help do the attributes, seek help from veterans of the OSFM project as they can help you rate them to their scale/ how they do it Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #52
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm big into stats so I will give it a try and see if I can put some attributes together for these guys you've done next week
Old 03-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #53
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I'm big into stats so I will give it a try and see if I can put some attributes together for these guys you've done next week
Sounds good! Thanks I have fourteen done now. I'm going to do Noah S and maybe two more players and I'm done for the night. I'll finally get a game or two in without having to rush.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

sure is gonna be nice when these rosters are done to have the Mets farm to play with. Noah S, Montero,Tapia all in A(AA for me in the Show) and Wheeler, Mejia,Familia,d'Arnuad all in AAA
Old 03-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #55
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

I'm doing Jacob DeGrom right now. This will be my fourth player for today.. In total when he's done this will be 18 prospects done and pretty much all our top mentioned Propsects.. Then it'll be to getting the triple A and Double A rosters. Help is welcomed for those parts Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

yeah, i'd assume that'll become easier as ST goes along and more guys get sent to minor league camp. luckily a few of the guys that'll likely be in the minors are already in the SCEA roster (Andrew Brown,Bixler,Valdespin,Mejia,Familia etc..)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »