Home

'13 New York Mets player edits

This is a discussion on '13 New York Mets player edits within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #121
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: '13 New York Mets player edits

Since 2007 Wright has always wore his socks up for days games besides a brief stretch in 2011 when he came back from the broken back in July.. But soon followed up with his socks showed in day games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 11:48 PM   #122
Banned

MetsGiants4's Arena

OVR: 3

May switch Collin Cowgill's stance to Ian Desmond.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 AM   #123
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

OS Full Minors V1 is out. metsfan4life1, jetropolitan and myself worked on it hope you guys like. I think it turned out pretty well. The policy for OSFM is to not change any of the SCEA default players ratings. In default SCEA for some reason really rated Zach Lutz and Josh Satin very low so here are the ratings I created for them to make them scale with the rest of the players according to the OSFM chart:

Zach Lutz
Attributes

Josh Satin
Attributes

Also i'm bad at stances so if anyone could check out Lutz and Satin on youtube and find better stances for them than the default SCEA gave them that would be appreciated!

Last edited by BrianU; 04-03-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #124
Rookie

bigjlilj's Arena

Will these edits be inserted in the osfm opening day roster
Old 04-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #125
Just started!

OVR: 0

Awesome work here. Does anyone have updated batting stats for Matt Harvey? The kid can really swing a bat, and it's driving me crazy that he's got generically awful batting stats. Jeremy Hefner could use a boost, too, but that's not as big of a deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #126
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DpOblivion
Awesome work here. Does anyone have updated batting stats for Matt Harvey? The kid can really swing a bat, and it's driving me crazy that he's got generically awful batting stats. Jeremy Hefner could use a boost, too, but that's not as big of a deal.
I took video on my phone of one of his at bats and will find a good stance for him.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #127
Just started!

OVR: 0

I don't mean his stance, I mean his attributes. He's not a good enough hitter in the game.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #128
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DpOblivion
I am checking right now on Harvey. Any other guys you feel need adjusted? Im thinking of editing Ike Davis' defense since he had a bum ankle all last year and is moving much better this year. I havent checked really how SCEA rated his defense but if its rated bad cuz of last year I would push it up.

Any other players you guys think should be looked at? I'll get some new ratings if anyone needs them using the OSFM spreadsheets i rated alll of the minor league players in OSFM

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »