Home

MLB the Show 2011 PSP Roster update (2013)

This is a discussion on MLB the Show 2011 PSP Roster update (2013) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB the Show 2011 PSP Roster update (2013)

The update is up already, since yesterday, in a new topic. Thank you. Try it out and let me know if it loads fine. I had only one response and the guy said it wad corrupt.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #18
Rookie

I tried it out last night snd its awesome. Great job in the Roster. The file was not corrupt for me..Once again Great Job.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:13 AM   #19
Rookie

Thank you, it was a ton of work, spanning 4 months, I'm glad someone others get to enjoy it too. I appreciate the feedback too, a lot of downloads but not much feedback. So the few of you that did, it makes me glad I shared.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #20
Rookie

I feel bad for asking, but I got laid off a week ago. I got another job lined up but can't start for a month. If you really liked the work I put into this, I will put up my email for a small donation through Paypal. .50-$1 would be nice. I don't know if this is allowed, but I didn't see anything in the FAQ, and I've had a post in the support forum for days with no response. If it's not, just delete this post please. Thank you.

[email protected]
Old 09-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #21
Just started!

sir thank you for your roster update i injoy playing MLB 11 on psp And i have one request and i hope you can do it Please make a 2013/2014 roster on MLB 11 on psp please please please )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #22
Rookie

You mean for next season? Not sure because you said 2013 too, which this is already as up to date as i planned for this year. I will definitely try starting with the off season moves, and spring training moves, but every year after 2011 it will become increasingly difficult. More players will retire and be wasted space, more will come in and I'll have to be creative in creating them. This year was hard as it was. But I will do my best, for myself, and everyone else. I prefer playing on my small GO, as opposed to the bulky Vita.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick165561
For people who want the most up to date baseball experience on a handheld, who don't own a Vita. I updated the roster over the last few weeks, every 25 man roster is current, but I decided not to make adjustments for injuries, but pretty much every player who is playing now is either in the majors, or on the AAA roster. The lineups are based on cbssports most frequently used lineups, in most cases. I tried to create at least 1-2 of the top prospects for each team, but there's not a lot of create spots or editable players.

The FA list is a mess, I dropped a bunch of players that are retired for sure to zero so no team picks them up or uses them, others that are playing in Japan were left. Some need to go to the correct teams, but that is a lot of moves, and very tedious with this system.

If anyone wants to fix whats left, be my guest. Just share so others can enjoy.

new file in fifth post.....
well... it's exciting!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick165561
Update, I'm still working on this project for anyone interested. Made a lot of moves, prospects created, added (Puig, Myers, etc.). All trades that happened so far made, where possible. Still limited by spots, but it's over 90% accurate. Will update here after the deadline.
Does roster have RYUkie? I hope it does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »