Home

Classic Teams

This is a discussion on Classic Teams within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #33
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Classic Teams

I gave the roster the first rating and it took it to 100%. Can't figure why it got bumped down.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

You should be *GREATLY* commended for all of your effort. I haven't rated it because I am waiting until I get the last version (am starting to be VERY excited as the time approaches), but just for the effort you have put in...it deserves to be rated 100%.

Ps- There are some teams that I have to figure out a way to get (don't know if I have time to do them)...like the '29 Cubs, '29 ('30 or '31) Athletics, '46 Red Sox, The Gashouse Gang ('34 Cardinals) ,etc. I know you can't do them because you are assembling mostly within the last 50 years, but when I go for a franchise, I don't think I can do it without Gehrig and Ruth in there.

Thinking about it, I would say this tremendous collection is going to cover 75% of what I would want!

I still say you are AWESOME, though, for making this...and I will download it and play a season! Thanks for the TON of work!

Last edited by Billy...a_kid; 08-11-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #35
MVP

bostongahden's Arena

OVR: 4

Appreciate the kindness, Billy. Almost done of the NL East (just one more team) and I'll be into the NL Central. Best guess would be two weeks to completion. Haven't been playing much due to this so I'll be glad when it is done as well. Also, I am looking at a phase II project to this as I plan on adding the '99 and '86 Red Sox and the '27 and '49 Yanks. If player availability is there I see more also down the road but the second phase won't happen until later in the fall
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #36
MVP

bostongahden's Arena

NL East now complete
Old 08-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #37
MVP

bostongahden's Arena

OK starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only the Cardinal teams to finish and the NL Central is done. Starting to get excited
Old 08-16-2013, 09:56 AM   #38
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

Not sure if I've posted in here yet but I'm looking forward to checking this out once you're done. One of my favorite rosters on The Show was Knight's set like this he did a few years ago. I'm hoping to DL your AL set this weekend and give it a go while waiting on the full set.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #39
MVP

bostongahden's Arena

Due to my base roster set being depleted of more current players, I had to change the Cardinals "AA" squad to the 2004 edition. A very good team with 105 wins. NL Central now completed.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #40
Rookie

SupremeYankee's Arena

OVR: 7
Pretty excited for this set right here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »